Clutch pedal box compatability.

Sdfp95

Sammy
Jul 10, 2016
Hey guys and gals, I have the famous clutch pedal box problem and was wondering what clutch pedal boxes are compatible with my seat ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seat Ibiza 2000 1.9 tdi s

WeeC

Aug 5, 2004
Glasgow
Not sure mate but drop Jason at AllGermanParts a line with the problem, he has been very helpful to me in the past at determining what other VAG parts are compatible my Ibiza (e.g. when fitting my KO3s)

Sdfp95

Sammy
Jul 10, 2016
Cheers for the relply, Jason you say whose that o.o ? This problem is annoying lol, replaced master, slave and clutch only to find out it was the clutch pedal box which failed.

Sdfp95

Sammy
Jul 10, 2016
Hm, so from asking around at brakers and such alot of people are saying that there are two types of clutch pedal boxes needed, well two variants.

One is the cable type and the other is the hydrolic type, does this refer to the actualy box or the clutch ? - Cas' my clutch is hydrolic powered, through means of the master and slave , is this what there getting at :O ?

Also if you type : clutch pedal box replacement into google, or the forums search it comes up with a brillant post of how to replace and refit a clutch pedal box but only for the MK2.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.