Coding

m.yearwood

280 dsg
Oct 6, 2015
High wycombe
Hi anyone local to high wycombe with vcds or obdeleven or carista that can do some coding on a 2015 (65 plate) cupra leon 280 dsg.
I need/want the side mirrors to close on one click of fob,
Seat belt warning turned off and the accelerator changed from gradual to direct.
I will pay for your time and credits for obd eleven apps if required.
Thanks

CW92

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2021
I’m in Basingstoke (so not too far away) with a Carista and would be happy to help (although not sure if the acceleration can be changed).

m.yearwood

280 dsg
Oct 6, 2015
High wycombe
I’m in Basingstoke (so not too far away) with a Carista and would be happy to help (although not sure if the acceleration can be changed).
Thanks for the reply,that would be great,there should be an option in carista for throttle response behaviour which can be set to either gradual or direct.
When would be good for you ?
Thanks

CW92

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2021
That’s handy (only used it in my Ibiza and still waiting for auto fold mirrors).

I can do Mon -Thurs next week after 8pm (gives me about an hour travel)

m.yearwood

280 dsg
Oct 6, 2015
High wycombe
Ok....i'll come to you,il let u know as soon as i can.im toying with the idea of obd11 as theres a few other items i want to do now and not sure if carista can do them.still doing some research on what can do what.

m.yearwood

280 dsg
Oct 6, 2015
High wycombe
Ok....i'll come to you,il let u know as soon as i can.im toying with the idea of obd11 as theres a few other items i want to do now and not sure if carista can do them.still doing some research on what can do what.
Hi i got it all done via obdeleven which is more vw based.....if you need anything coding which carista cannot,give me a shout.thanks👍🏽👊🏾

Reactions: CW92

CW92

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2021
That’s always good and definitely will see (as I can’t auto fold mirrors on lock or always illuminate dash with Carista)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members