Collected this beauty today!

JonnyT

Dec 28, 2020
I took delivery of my Formentor V2 DSG in Graphene Grey with pano roof and both safety packs today.

I’m very pleased with it so far, however I’ve only driven it 40 miles!

724A950E-123A-42B7-A877-E9E98165D2BE.jpeg
83F8CB04-40FD-43D2-AF50-F1571EE0B608.jpeg
252EBB83-5E32-4759-9279-B5CBF465EC2C.jpeg
52712EDB-04A8-4BC8-8659-172ECAC5A3E5.jpeg

QuarterBill

Mar 27, 2021
I took delivery of my Formentor V2 DSG in Graphene Grey with pano roof and both safety packs today.

I’m very pleased with it so far, however I’ve only driven it 40 miles!

View attachment 23714 View attachment 23715 View attachment 23716 View attachment 23717
Great Stuff Jonny! All the best with it. My car should arrive any day now hopefully. I went for the same colour as yours! The dealer could not tell me if it will come with an electric tailgate or not? What is your car fitted with? Bill

JonnyT

Dec 28, 2020
Great Stuff Jonny! All the best with it. My car should arrive any day now hopefully. I went for the same colour as yours! The dealer could not tell me if it will come with an electric tailgate or not? What is your car fitted with? Bill
I bet you are excited! Great choice of colour!

The chances are if your vehicle was built after mine it won’t have the electric tailgate unless it is a VZ model. Cupra did mine as a one off build as it was their mistake my original build went through without the electric tailgate.

I added the panoramic roof, Safety and Driving Pack XL, Extended Safety System, Spare Wheel and 5 Year Warranty.

Reactions: MrMinch

Agnes.Surrey

Nov 6, 2020
Surrey
From what I read, there are some random cars with extra equipment, which wasn't even option on V2, but it might have happened to European models only. Probably mistaken spec.

Reactions: rizzy

JonnyT

Dec 28, 2020
From what I read, there are some random cars with extra equipment, which wasn't even option on V2, but it might have happened to European models only. Probably mistaken spec.
The electric tailgate was included as standard when I ordered my Formentor, however they removed it when they updated the specification in January.

All of the other specifications were what I ordered.

Agnes.Surrey

Nov 6, 2020
Surrey
I know your history. I read comment from European dealer, that he expects couple of cars with non-standard equipment for standard price. Probably mistake in build.

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron

JonnyT

Dec 28, 2020
I know your history. I read comment from European dealer, that he expects couple of cars with non-standard equipment for standard price. Probably mistake in build.
I think Cupra have made a batch of V2’s with DCC (even though it isn’t an option) that are only available in silver, black and red. I believe some of them are destined for the UK.

JonnyT

Dec 28, 2020
Very nice. The only negative (apart from the electrical glitches) is the sunroof suffers wind noise, but I think it doesn't help having the fixed roof rails TBF. Enjoy your car mate.
Thanks! I had the panoramic roof on my Ateca and that made a bit of wind noise. It’s too cold and wet to try out the one in the Formentor! 🤣

Reactions: jcbmally

QuarterBill

Mar 27, 2021
I bet you are excited! Great choice of colour!

The chances are if your vehicle was built after mine it won’t have the electric tailgate unless it is a VZ model. Cupra did mine as a one off build as it was their mistake my original build went through without the electric tailgate.

I added the panoramic roof, Safety and Driving Pack XL, Extended Safety System, Spare Wheel and 5 Year Warranty.
Hi Jonny
Wont really mater if it has, or not got the electric tailgate fitted on my V2 1.5 DSG model, just would have been nice to have it! My current Peugeot 3008 don't have one anyway. I did look at other colours but decided on the Graphene Grey, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, as they say. I will post when It finally arrives on my driveway. Nothing like a new car to lift your sprits in this lockdown age.:) Bill

CupraPoopra

Mar 15, 2021
I think Cupra have made a batch of V2’s with DCC (even though it isn’t an option) that are only available in silver, black and red. I believe some of them are destined for the UK.
What’s a DCC. I’ve no idea, but hoping for it. Ha. I’ve have a silver V2 that is built and on route to the UK and should be here shortly.

Agnes.Surrey

Nov 6, 2020
Surrey
Dynamic Chassis Control.

That's exactly what I read about couple of cars coming with it, but not sure if it applies to RHD cars too.

QuarterBill

Mar 27, 2021
Hi Jonny
Wont really mater if it has, or not got the electric tailgate fitted on my V2 1.5 DSG model, just would have been nice to have it! My current Peugeot 3008 don't have one anyway. I did look at other colours but decided on the Graphene Grey, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, as they say. I will post when It finally arrives on my driveway. Nothing like a new car to lift your sprits in this lockdown age.:) Bill
Good News
Picking up my new Cupra Formentor V2 DSG on Thursday from Cupra Fife :) at last it's arrived! and the Sun is shining!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.