cool things to do with a VAG COM on a mk1 Leon

itfben

DsignVinyl.com
Oct 24, 2009
nr. Tunbridge Wells
Would be good to compile a list of cool things that can be done with VAG COM for a mk1 Leon.

things iv heard can be done:

1) windows up & down on key fob
2) turn beep on and off when enabling alarm
3) One Touch / Selective locking

what else please? O.P. will ber updated, also post links of how to guides if available and we will try and get a cool guide/thread going.

can you do anything to keep lights on for 2 minutes or what when you get out the car?
remote start would be awesome :) but that not just through VAG COM

Feb 26, 2009
Wolverhampton
It's already listed in a quite extensive post, a quick search will point you in the right direction. Oh, and number 1 can't be done with VAGCOM... :)

karaman

Jul 19, 2009
Would be good to compile a list of cool things that can be done with VAG COM for a mk1 Leon.

things iv heard can be done:

1) windows up & down on key fob
2) turn beep on and off when enabling alarm
3) One Touch / Selective locking

what else please? O.P. will ber updated, also post links of how to guides if available and we will try and get a cool guide/thread going.

can you do anything to keep lights on for 2 minutes or what when you get out the car?
remote start would be awesome :) but that not just through VAG COM

hello friend!
could you explain me,how to activate windows up-down on key fob?
i've got a mk1 seat leon fr 1.9 tdi of 2005
thankx

karaman

Jul 19, 2009
heres a nice link for anybody interested .........

hi!
i followed the link but i had some problems as i enabled the autolocking feature and it worked but when i pull off then key ,the autounlock feature doesn't work as i enabled it too through vag com.
the second problem is that i activated the seat belt alarm and the seat belt lamp but it doesn't functions even if i don't put on my seat belt.
any solution for this?
thankx

Feb 26, 2009
Wolverhampton
I believe the seat belt alarm will only work if your seat has the relevant electronics, it's not enough to simply 'switch it on'.

karaman

Jul 19, 2009
my car is a 2005 model and is a FR model,i think it must have the relevant electronics..is there anybody with a fr model activated the seat belt chime?
thankx

itfben

DsignVinyl.com
Oct 24, 2009
nr. Tunbridge Wells
wow didnt no if that was possible, didn't think the selt belt holder would have electrics inside to detect that, pretty cool, would be interested if someone has that done.

karaman

Jul 19, 2009
i tried to activate the seat belt lamp through vag-com cable cuz,i never saw that lamp and in the meantime i wanted to activate the seat belt chime but didn't see any option regarding that.
i activated (the lamp)it but it just appears for 5-6 seconds and then goes away and doesn't come on even if i pull off the seat belt..
can't really userstand the problem..

Last edited:

karaman

Jul 19, 2009
hope there's somebody that can clear me this doubt if there's any possibilty to activate the seat belt chime on the mk1 fr model.
have a nice time

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.