Copper fog light decals

jfellows10

May 14, 2020
Has anyone got a link to some copper fog light decals that fit a 2017 leon fr facelift model. Like the below. I know eazi wrap do them but i am unsure if they will fit. I have also seen that you can buy the actual fog light off the cupra with the copper already on it but again unsure if this would fit. Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• 65b6d5e7-0d34-4c36-96da-5be9f752bc9c.jpg
    65b6d5e7-0d34-4c36-96da-5be9f752bc9c.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 216

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Why put cupra copper on a fr its still a fr diesel lol

Sent from my MRD-LX1 using Tapatalk
Everyone has an idea for their car, that's beauty of it, no wrong or right answers in my eyes. Not what you've done but how it makes you feel when you look at it.

Has anyone got a link to some copper fog light decals that fit a 2017 leon fr facelift model. Like the below. I know eazi wrap do them but i am unsure if they will fit. I have also seen that you can buy the actual fog light off the cupra with the copper already on it but again unsure if this would fit. Any help is appreciated.
You may be able to message @SEAT Motor Parts and ask if the MK3 Leon R copper fin fits your car, that should give you an idea or send a message to Eazi Wraps direct maybe. I'm happy to measure the fin I have on my Cupra so you can see if they are any different if that helps.

jfellows10

May 14, 2020
Everyone has an idea for their car, that's beauty of it, no wrong or right answers in my eyes. Not what you've done but how it makes you feel when you look at it.

You may be able to message @SEAT Motor Parts and ask if the MK3 Leon R copper fin fits your car, that should give you an idea or send a message to Eazi Wraps direct maybe. I'm happy to measure the fin I have on my Cupra so you can see if they are any different if that helps.
I will try and message both of them thanks, and if i still cant figure it out i would be greatful if you could measure for me.

And i agree completely, i am currently just looking at subtle modifications to make and i do like the copper look on any black leon fr or cupra. There will come a time soon when i upgrade from my 184 dsg fr to the cupra but not right now:LOL:

Reactions: Jimbobcook

emilyjane2910

Jan 19, 2021
West Midlands
As @Jimbobcook has said a message to SeatMotorParts will confirm. I'm sure if the vinyl is slightly too large you could trim.
I would say Eazi Wraps is the way to go. I can vouch for their wing decals, quality is fab. Very thick vinyl and easy to apply took mine off many times before I finally got all the little bubbles out.
I have the copper fog decals ready to apply when the rain stops!
Cs8QbZRl.jpg

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members