Crail 16th June who's up for it

Pete.

May 1, 2010
Aberdeen
Yeah I'd be up for this.
If any ones heading down from Aberdeen area could convy down together?

I'm also going to head down next weekend for ussc should be some crazy cars in attendance

dean66

Jun 23, 2012
Elgin Morayshire
Yeah I'd be up for this.
If any ones heading down from Aberdeen area could convy down together?

I'm also going to head down next weekend for ussc should be some crazy cars in attendance

Well my mate ginge stays in Aberdeen but he will prob be coming to elgin then we will be heading down from here!?

I would like to go to ussc aswell but haven't got the funds to :(

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
I've posted this up on svag to see if any of the show queens actually want to use there car properly lol. There's a few quick golfs on there including some R32s so hopefully there up for it.

Fahid82

Revo stage 1
Oct 26, 2008
East Kilbride Glasgow
I've posted this up on svag to see if any of the show queens actually want to use there car properly lol. There's a few quick golfs on there including some R32s so hopefully there up for it.

Haha brilliant, iv asked few other mates as well, Revo Faisal from koncept autohauss is coming aswell and one of my mates is bringing his remapped BMW 1M

Kywy

May 18, 2013
Cumbernauld Glasgow
Thanks Fahid82,
Kind of looking as if health complications may mean I won't be able to disappear from my better half's supervision for the day.
However if you would be kind enough to give me an approximate meet up time at least I could come and say hello.

Fahid82

Revo stage 1
Oct 26, 2008
East Kilbride Glasgow
Thanks Fahid82,
Kind of looking as if health complications may mean I won't be able to disappear from my better half's supervision for the day.
However if you would be kind enough to give me an approximate meet up time at least I could come and say hello.

Hi Kywy the adress is Showcase Leisure Park Coatbridge G69 7TX, try and pop down mate we should have quite a few days at crail this year and we can leave showcase leisure park at 7:30, is everyone ok with that,

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.