Cupra 290 alternate windscreen washer jets

Jan 15, 2023
Hi All

is there an alternate front washer jet that will fit the Cupra 290? The stock jets each fire out 3 single jets of fluid but I’d like a blanket spray like I had on my Golf.
cheers

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
Hi All

is there an alternate front washer jet that will fit the Cupra 290? The stock jets each fire out 3 single jets of fluid but I’d like a blanket spray like I had on my Golf.
cheers
You want the 'Fan' spray nozzles, if yours are UNheated then the VW part number is 5M0-955-985-C-9B9, the 0 is a zero. If you have the winter pack it will have heated jets, not sure what the VW number is but it's close to the number quoted. There are lots of fake/cheap ones on eBay some are reasonable quality others not so good.

black_sheep

Mar 10, 2013
Look here: guides sections pinned to top of forum. As above, fan jets is what you require; two types, heated and standard, depending on if you have the winter pack option (heated seats, heated washer nozzles, headlight washers).

Jan 15, 2023
Thanks all for your input.
I couldn’t find non heated so ordered some heated ones, however I don’t have the winter pack (I don’t think). Will that matter? ie will the hearing bit just not work?

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
Thanks all for your input.
I couldn’t find non heated so ordered some heated ones, however I don’t have the winter pack (I don’t think). Will that matter? ie will the hearing bit just not work?
They will fit but won't heat. Surprised you could not find non-heated ones, also the heated ones are usually much dearer.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.