Cupra 290 Lux (EZ)

Pipster 59

May 23, 2020
Essex
Hi All

I have finally taken delivery of my new Cupra 290 in Metallic Magnetic Grey and have enclosed a few shots of the car from when I took delivery on 17th June 2020.
This was almost exactly 5 months after placing the order with Marshall Seat in Braintree, which as we are all aware was held up due to the pandemic.
The car is standard but does have heated front seats.
Apologies for the delay in getting the photos added to the website but I have been "out and about" in the car and have found it to be absolutely fantastic to drive, hence the delay in getting details on to the forum.
The car is leased through Marshalls and if anyone has any questions relating to the finer details of the deal I signed up to I am happy to discuss further.

All the best Pipster 59.

Attachments

Yern

Apr 25, 2019
Welcome along. I'd like to expand the photo attachments but for some reason I get the message that I don't have the permissions to conduct that action!

@Syphon can you tell me why?
Same for me...
Ooops.JPG

Reactions: Loadmaster748

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Hi All

I have finally taken delivery of my new Cupra 290 in Metallic Magnetic Grey and have enclosed a few shots of the car from when I took delivery on 17th June 2020.
This was almost exactly 5 months after placing the order with Marshall Seat in Braintree, which as we are all aware was held up due to the pandemic.
The car is standard but does have heated front seats.
Apologies for the delay in getting the photos added to the website but I have been "out and about" in the car and have found it to be absolutely fantastic to drive, hence the delay in getting details on to the forum.
The car is leased through Marshalls and if anyone has any questions relating to the finer details of the deal I signed up to I am happy to discuss further.

All the best Pipster 59.

Attachments

Hi Pipster, sorry to derail your intro thread! Can you send me a screenshot (in a conversation) of how you added the images? I want to make sure things are set up correctly and everyone can see your great pictures!

Thanks,

Scott

Pipster 59

May 23, 2020
Essex
Hi Pipster, sorry to derail your intro thread! Can you send me a screenshot (in a conversation) of how you added the images? I want to make sure things are set up correctly and everyone can see your great pictures!

Thanks,

Scott

Hi Scott

No problem, all I did was copied and pasted the photos directly from my home PC so is this why people have had difficulty opening the photos?
I have tried to open the phots and was successful, but maybe this was I have the originals on my PC.
Please let me know if I can be of further assistance as I would like to know if I am not uploading pictures correctly.

Pipster59.

Pipster 59

May 23, 2020
Essex
I have added the following shots via the "attach file" prompt so let me know if these can be opened as I myself can open then.

Kind regards,
Pipster59.

Attachments

• DSC_0292 - (1).JPG
    DSC_0292 - (1).JPG
    394.1 KB · Views: 212
  • DSC_0292 - (2).JPG
    DSC_0292 - (2).JPG
    539.6 KB · Views: 207
  • DSC_0292 - (3).JPG
    DSC_0292 - (3).JPG
    488.3 KB · Views: 192
  • DSC_0292 - (4).JPG
    DSC_0292 - (4).JPG
    576.7 KB · Views: 193
  • DSC_0292 - (5).JPG
    DSC_0292 - (5).JPG
    485.8 KB · Views: 197
  • DSC_0292 - (6).JPG
    DSC_0292 - (6).JPG
    273.1 KB · Views: 215
  • DSC_0292 - (7).JPG
    DSC_0292 - (7).JPG
    526.4 KB · Views: 194

Pipster 59

May 23, 2020
Essex
I can view all of those. Nice seats!
Hi Legojon
Thanks for the update as others have been saying they could not open up the photos to view them properly.
Yes loving the seats have only had the car a couple of weeks, so still in the "testing" phase.
Keep safe-Pipster59.

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Hi Scott

No problem, all I did was copied and pasted the photos directly from my home PC so is this why people have had difficulty opening the photos?
I have tried to open the phots and was successful, but maybe this was I have the originals on my PC.
Please let me know if I can be of further assistance as I would like to know if I am not uploading pictures correctly.

Pipster59.

Thanks - yes they have attached differently but I could see them as an admin, but not others which is still an issue I'd like to get to the bottom of.

Thanks for letting me know.

Scott

Mike the_cupra

May 29, 2020
Welcome! I was going to ask whether there was any issues in getting the car after the April tax changes, but since yours is leased i'm guessing they had to swallow the extra cost!

Reactions: Pipster 59

Pipster 59

May 23, 2020
Essex
Welcome! I was going to ask whether there was any issues in getting the car after the April tax changes, but since yours is leased i'm guessing they had to swallow the extra cost!
Hi Mike
Yes the tax is being paid by the lease company all £540.00 of it!.
Pipster59

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise