Cupra 290 Servicing (Manchester)

Adam1101

Dec 6, 2019
Manchester, United Kingdom
Hi All,

Looking at the Cupra's first service coming up and I have a SEAT free servicing package, my question is, who has had the best main dealer service around the north east (Manchester)? and where should I be taking it for its first service?

Cheers

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I used to use the main seat dealer in the Manchester centre. But eventually moved to Warrington who where better. I now have it done independent.

Adam1101

Dec 6, 2019
Manchester, United Kingdom
I used to use the main seat dealer in the Manchester centre. But eventually moved to Warrington who where better. I now have it done independent.

Hi Damo, Thanks for that I appreciate it. So would you say that Warrington are better? I was thinking about taking it to Stockport Cupra (who I originally went to view a car from, but were completely uninterested, so went to Kendal instead) but based on my previous experience i'm reluctant, not sure if you've heard anything about them?

Once my free services are up, I'll be going to VAG Manchester or other indie for sure! To be fair I do my own interim services anyway as its on long life and I don't trust long life services on such a car, but need the service history ideally!

Cheers

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
They used to be really good to be fair. Its not that Manchester's Service Dept was bad, its just after having my time wasted both times I went to buy a car (Mk 2 Leon and Mk 3, 3 years later) I vowed not to spend any money there ever again.

I think my review is still on Facebook for them lol

Yern

Apr 25, 2019
I've been happy with the service from Pentagon Oldham, although I bought the car from Warrington.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members