Cupra Brembo Kits for sale...

SuperV8

May 30, 2019
Its using an Audi 8P S3 345x30 disc - so not much different to a standard Cupra/GTI 340mm disc, and a common off the shelf Brembo caliper.
The 4 piston caliper will improve pedal feel, and be a lighter than the standard for less un-sprung weight - whether you'd notice the difference in the real world I don't know.

Tara

Jan 21, 2008
Bournemouth
Its using an Audi 8P S3 345x30 disc - so not much different to a standard Cupra/GTI 340mm disc, and a common off the shelf Brembo caliper.
The 4 piston caliper will improve pedal feel, and be a lighter than the standard for less un-sprung weight - whether you'd notice the difference in the real world I don't know.
Thought it looked cheapish.

BigJase88

Jase
Apr 20, 2008
The initial bite of a 4 pot is where you notice it.

1st few slow speed stops you will almost smack your nose on the steering wheel

SuperV8

May 30, 2019
Are the mounting points for RS3 calipers the same? I thought I read on here somewhere the mounting points for the cupra are the same as the 2012 TTRS, but I don't know if that is also the same as the RS3
RS3 and TTRS have different front knuckle's with different caliper mounting compared to the usual Cupra/GTI/GTD. Same as the Sub8 Brembo brake package.
Whether or not the TTRS/RS3/Sub8 caliper/disc would bolt on I don't know. Might just need wheel spacers? Might be a different caliper bolt mounting spacing?
I suspect they have moved the caliper mounting inboard to allow space for the 4x piston caliper- which need much more space outboard of the disc compared to the usual sliding single piston caliper.