Cupra Brothers!

Island Cupra

Apr 10, 2007
Jersey, Channel Islands
Well my baby brother otherwise known on the forum as PlatCupraR has finally made it over to Jersey with his family and more importantly his Inferi Black Leon Cupra and after a good Zymol waxing in between showers we took some photographs of his Inferi Black Cupra and my new Candy White Cupra, the only question is...Black or White!!

DSC01951.jpg

DSC01958.jpg

DSC01963.jpg

DSC01979.jpg

DSC01984.jpg

DSC02012.jpg

DSC01986.jpg

nighty

very nice mate loving them both it would be too difficult to choose between the two. very clean too.

stokeballoon

Dec 29, 2006
Deepest Darkest Somerset
Blimey he's the younger one!! He must of had a hard paper round! All uphill I bet!!

Joking aside, I am jealous, not sure which one I would prefer, the are both stunning!

(Looks into the garage-Luna Grey FR TDI and Bright Yellow 748 SPS side by side!)

Top cars my friend and the black shows the shins so well!

Dave

Leon

Jul 29, 2003
Scotland
I had a black car once, they are stunning. Whilst they stay clean!

That is a nice shine, I'm afraid it'd be yellow for me though. :)

cupra_brown

Jul 27, 2005
white does seem to win..........but then the black does look good...........but so does the white....
hmmmmmmm........ They are both frikkin lurvly!!

i just cant decide!

lozeree

I like both the black and the white as much as each other. They look fantastic together as well. I have to say to be different, it has to be the white cos I know I wont see as many white ones on the road as I will black Cupras. Oh and there is the simple fact, im getting a white one :happy:

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Very nice chaps. Looking good [B)]

Either for me, I was torn by white, but white wasn't an option until several weeks after i'd ordered mine. So would of meant me having to cancel my order and re-order in white. But having lived with the Black I don't regret the decision to keep it.

its a lovely colour (when clean) :whistle: But looks fantastic when its been polished and waxed, especially when the sunlight hits the red metallic. :cloud9:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.