Cupra connect - remote ventilation

Jun 25, 2021
HI all, i would like to ask you guys regarding functionalities of Cupra connect App. I have installed it without any issues, activate Id and etc, everything works OK. But idk why i cant see the button for remote ventilation ( not AC or Heating, because i got only regular 1,5TSI). I would like to just cool down the car little bit before the ride.

Does it needs to be activated fro mthe car settings, or do i need to download this function or what is going on?

Thanks

Jun 25, 2021
Hi Solco1,

I had the same problem as you have.

You need to active it like this:

-First of all You need to update Your Cupra system- (Click on the car icon) - System info- Find update.
-Since you have an updated system. Open the application. You need to find QR code located under passengers dashboard.

Then just scan this QR code. You will see a confirmation button - If you really wants to order this feature. Please keep in mind- There is extra cost for this feature 199€ per year.

GL

Leo

Jun 25, 2021
Hi Solco1,

I had the same problem as you have.

You need to active it like this:

-First of all You need to update Your Cupra system- (Click on the car icon) - System info- Find update.
-Since you have an updated system. Open the application. You need to find QR code located under passengers dashboard.

Then just scan this QR code. You will see a confirmation button - If you really wants to order this feature. Please keep in mind- There is extra cost for this feature 199€ per year.

GL

Leo
Hello Leo, Thanks for answer. I have already updated the infotainment. Could you lil bit describe where to find this QR code? You mean in the app or in the car?

However, i hope i depends on the coutry &dealer. I have got all features from my dealer (Slovakia) within the cupra connect for free, for 1 year. If its not included its too much just for 1 feature lol..

Thanks

Leonfr140

Aug 18, 2013
East Sussex
Remote heating is usually for Diesel or electric cars, so assume it applies to the 245 hybrid and not the petrol variants??

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members