Cupra exhaust options

CJcupra

Jan 11, 2013
Surrey
Hi Guys,

I'm looking to replace the current Cupra exhaust for something a bit more 'beefy'. Nothing to OTT, but just so you know its there ;)

What options do people have? Any vids or links would be great.

I've looked at Miltek, they are good quality however the price is a little steep... but i suppose you get what you pay for! :whistle:

Cheers in advance.

Rajraj

May 2, 2014
www.facebook.com
Hi,

I've had BCS thrown at me before. There prices are similar to Milltek though. Have you got one fitted?
First my choice was Milltek, but read on the forum that people experienced that it was bad quality for the money and Bcs was/is better and a little bit cheaper.

Havent got one yet, need to sort the Twin exhaust valance first :).

Apr 1, 2014
'up anley duck'
take a guess....haha.....piper.

I brought the one from the above link with 0 silencers and 4" tips. I still had my cat fitted when I brought and tbh it sounded alright not to loud. Then when i removed my cat for a 3" downpipe/decat it was way to loud, so i had to have a silencer welded in for £50.
heres a video when i had the cat fitted.

130bd007-72df-4c86-b3cb-c8934c1d43d7_zps8fae51f5.jpg

Last edited:

CJcupra

Jan 11, 2013
Surrey

:thumbup: What's it like from the inside?

My Golf was extremely loud from the inside (however that was custom) and when driving around, slammed to the floor, scraping everywhere, with the nan in the car, that didn't go down to well lol.

m.001

Oct 1, 2012
i have the full bcs powervale and love it.
when the turbo spools up, the valve opens and it sounds great but when you're cruising down the motorway or potting about slowly around town the valve is closed and it is perfect.

Apr 1, 2014
'up anley duck'

:thumbup: What's it like from the inside?

My Golf was extremely loud from the inside (however that was custom) and when driving around, slammed to the floor, scraping everywhere, with the nan in the car, that didn't go down to well lol.

its nice and quite from the inside, sometimes you have to check see if its still running but when you hit boost its really loud.

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover
I'm quite happy with my Milltek resonated Cat Back Exhaust ...it certainly isn't dog **** lol !
It fitted nicely,no rattles, and it has a classy noise .I didn't want loud .

I'm sure BCS /PIPER are good systems though ,and everyone to there own .

Last edited:

FR56

Aug 18, 2014
Birmingham
Considered removing the backbox and having straight pipes? Sounds aggressive IMO and wont cost as much as say a Milltek system.

Richoscos

Richoscos
Apr 7, 2014
Hertfordshire
colsy, I'm thinking of getting that exact same system. What did you pay all in out of interest, just to get an idea?

Did you fit it yourself?

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise