Cupra Forentor VZ edition- pre order discount deduction information

Ian mc

Oct 24, 2020
They didn't know when I spoke to them on Saturday, will ask them when I'm next in. Mine gets built in 2 weeks , approx delivery in beginning of December

Yaz2010

Sep 16, 2020
Congrats again. Below is from the cupra site
CUPRA Formentor VZ Edition PCP Offer
Let us pay your deposit of £1,500* and get two years' servicing for £199^
Representative example for the CUPRA Formentor VZ Edition TSI DSG-auto 4Drive 310PS model, based on a 48 month, 10,000 mile per annum

ˆ Two year's servicing covers first two consecutive services limited to 1 x Oil and 1 x Oil and Inspection Service.

Yaz2010

Sep 16, 2020
My dealer is still not able to work out pricing you have reviewed and says it 46k. Unbelievable.

Ian mc

Oct 24, 2020
Can't think why, the list price is below £44k that before various contributions are taken off, how about talking to another dealer?

Ian mc

Oct 24, 2020
That's the thing mate it shouldn't be, , the edition price minus the £2,020 for brembo brakes takes it to £41,800 ish, I'm confused as to why they would quote you £46k, shocking

Yaz2010

Sep 16, 2020
Thanks jcbmally. Congrats on your purchase. But you know at the end of day what counts is what is on paper and not what the sales person says. If I go by sales person the price of the vz edition is 46k and not 40ish which ian has been able to get. All such factors are kind of pushing me to get a refund on the deposit.

Reactions: jcbmally

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Thanks jcbmally. Congrats on your purchase. But you know at the end of day what counts is what is on paper and not what the sales person says. If I go by sales person the price of the vz edition is 46k and not 40ish which ian has been able to get. All such factors are kind of pushing me to get a refund on the deposit.
At the end of the day just ask for them to send you a breakdown of the costs OR (what I would do) is get in touch with Seat UK and have a chat with them. The car is not £46k like Ian says if you pre ordered one.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.