Cupra Formetor - Is the boot suitably sized for a Black Lab ?

Apr 19, 2021
Hi All

Considering a Formentor and have yet to see one in the flesh, but before I do so, are there any real world experiences as to whether the boot in the Formentor is large enough to accommodate a Black Lab ?

Appreciate views.

Thanks

Reactions: Torks

SamuelDonuts

Jan 6, 2017
Midlands
My other half’s German Shepard loved my Ateca. I haven’t taken her anywhere in the formentor (and probably won’t very often as it’s my dads) but having driven the car quite a bit I can say that the floor plan of the boot is very similar indeed, the difference is that the roof and tailgate is very raked compared to the more box-y Ateca so much less height.

Reactions: Bertdiver

ozzrahog

Jun 24, 2018
I've got two black labs and they are happy enough in the boot of my Formentor. It's not as big as the Leon estate I had (obviously) but it's big enough.

The boot is quite high so my young one can jump in but the old one can't. Also the shiny plastic under the boot opening won't cope will with claws scrabbling against it if they miss the jump and need to clamber in. I got a boot liner with an extension than drapes over the back of the car to take care of that

Reactions: Bertdiver
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.