cupra honeycomb grills

sammack_13

Hi all,
Was wondering if anyone no's where to purchase honeycomb grills for the two vents beside headlights and the seat badge grill?
Many thanks

zomby

May 8, 2011
Scotland
They're the FR grilles. So either a scrappies if you don't mind 2nd hand, the bay or you can get them from Dave at Sere on here.

Gorbstein

Feb 6, 2012
Hi all,
Was wondering if anyone no's where to purchase honeycomb grills for the two vents beside headlights and the seat badge grill?
Many thanks

I got them off SERE Motors on eBay for £10.

IIRC he's on holiday until tomorrow, but here's the out of stock listing:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181195785082?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

There's also an anthracite version with larger honeycomb for 4x the price, and I think the Formula Sport also has the honeycombs.

D

Last edited:

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
I went the hole hog and got FR top and bottom grilles with colour coded fog surrounds aswell . Oh and got a badge less grille from eBay :)

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
Dave at sere motors. And yes I do have a readers ride thread somewhere but not updated it for ages.

Aug 8, 2011
Essex
Bored with.

I think we're all becoming sick and not to mention bored of this idiot Earthling's comments. I've noticed how negative, sarcastic and non constructive your replies are. Sadly this forum has a troll. Hopefully the mods will pick up on this and place a ban, forums don't need timewasters like yourself :(

Last edited:

sammack_13

I went the hole hog and got FR top and bottom grilles with colour coded fog surrounds aswell . Oh and got a badge less grille from eBay :)

That's what i was thinking of as well but keeping the badge spraying it colour of the car with red outlining .. Maybe .

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
First I think earthling has been banned ? I agree with post above . 2nd I think doing the whole thing with fog surrounds just modernises the look.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.