Cupra leon phev estate 245bhp

Aug 16, 2022
hello comunity,
on saturday 13 of this month i picked up my new
cupra leon estate phev.
having been waiting on my seat leon phev estate with 204bh since 03/09/2021 the dealer called me up and told me that all factory orders have been cancelled and he was not sure if this model was going to be available in 2023 so they has the only cupra leon phev estate in stock and i ended up buying it. because it was allready built i did not have any choice on the extras.

because the cupra leon does not have front parking sensor and my wife find it hard to manouver and park in tight spaces, can some one please tell me if its possible to fit and adapt original front parking sensors with the option of park assist and what parts do i need.

i spoke to a garage that can code the module and if all the parts, the only problem is that i dont know what parts i need to sorce.
can someone please help me and tell me what p/n i need to get including modules harnesses and sensors

Deleted member 123864

It would probably be cheaper to change the wife!

KXL

KXL
Dec 15, 2016
London, UK
I don't understand one thing, front parking sensors? It is not better to just to turn on (or just hold the highbeam stalk), and once the lights almost fully diasppear from view, you are close enough? Rears I understand completely.

Yern

Apr 25, 2019
I don't understand one thing, front parking sensors? It is not better to just to turn on (or just hold the highbeam stalk), and once the lights almost fully diasppear from view, you are close enough? Rears I understand completely.
In that case I'd still be driving across the grass o_O

Attachments

• OIP.jpg
    OIP.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 111
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise