can u post me some pic's please
and what colour alloys shoud i go for
send me pic's people

thanks

Ashmeister_UK

I know its not a cupra! But I have a black leon, heres the pics

10rjm8h.jpg

zx5i8j.jpg

unless you plan on having dark window tints I would go with the grey, much nicer colour imo.

Also black gets dirty really quick and shows marks more prominently!

JPKinsey

I had the same problem, went for a black one in the end due to it looking so aggressive! nightmare to keep clean though. you thinking platinum grey or Luna?

JPKinsey

Liking your alloys worzel, very nice!
must be a bit annoying having lcr in jersey mate, what with the 40mph limit and all?

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
depends how much you like cleaning cars,

black is very hard to keep clean, they show every little mark, silver/grey will hide most but you wont get the gloss refections of black,

if i were to buy again i would go red, and polish the nuts off it

Cupra Ross

Breaks things............
May 15, 2005
Edinburgh, Scotland
From personal experience. DON'T buy a black one if you have the choice. It is an absolute nightmare to keep clean. Drive in the rain for a couple of hundred yards and the car is filthy. LCRs look good in grey and it'll stay looking clean a LOT longer than a black one.

worzel

LCR 225
Dec 20, 2009
Jersey
Liking your alloys worzel, very nice!
must be a bit annoying having lcr in jersey mate, what with the 40mph limit and all?

Thanks:D I was relatively lucky as they just bolted on without any issues. You're not wrong about the speed limit, especially as i'm originally from the uk. The upside is cars have low mileage & haven't been thrashed plus as there isn't much to do we clean our cars all the time but I do take others point that black is a mare to keep clean. I'm coming over to the uk beginning of June & will give her a spirited run & probably wreck the paintwork in the process:(

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.