Customised my alloys!

Paulyb92

Jan 8, 2013
Middlesbrough
so i kinda pinched this idea from the new renault clios, all i used was that foilatec tape that is supposed to go round the edge of the alloy but i thought id be abit different...also took all the black vinly off the front of my car and rear and decided to spray it gloss black as the vinyl was shrinking and peeling with all this hot weather we have had. also managed to get round to wrapping my headlights and fogs with flyeyes to match the rear lights...

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

lucifer666

Dec 17, 2006
Cardiff
that's good mate. A MUCH cheaper and more maintainable version of what I have done to my alloys. Only thing is I don't think it suits those alloys. I would have a go at the curvy inner part.

Those fly eyes are good mind, I have them on mine

Paulyb92

Jan 8, 2013
Middlesbrough
Everyone seems to have mixed reviews on this lol some people like it some dont, some of my mates hate it and said it looks chavvy... Does look alot better in person mind the pictures dont do it justice lol. But each to there own i suppose. I will probably get bored of it next week and take it off haha! Glad u all like the fly eyes tho, really finishes off the car. Fr and cupra models should come standard looking like this, true? Duno which wally is sat behind the drawing board but he needs a slap and to visit this forum website!

GMan_88

Sep 19, 2012
Reading
The tape looks awesome mate you've done a really good job. As mentioned above, it's your car so mod it it to suit your taste :D

vandernator

looks good, although i'd be tempted to go with with a red stripe around the rim rather than individual down each spoke.

HubertK

They look pretty good I'm plastidipping mine in few days so it will be intressting to see the outcomes

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.