Disappointed seat IV owner

Mar 21, 2022
Hello from France !

I just bought a Seat Leon IV FR from 05/21 (it was owned before by VW group for one of their employee). I bought it 28 000€ with 12 000km.
But I'm a dit disappointed, as in france we don't get the seat leon "FR Sport", or the 2.0 TSI 190, so I "only" got the FR with 1.5 eTSI 150...

Also, I get the "bad" models, as I got the "little carplay" (no full size), some issues with reverse camera someting being black,
Also be "beats audio" has some issues, the subwoofer do not work at all, if I set if on lower or higher, no difference, and I don't get a lot of bass... also maximum sound is not very powerful, far away from 340W, more something like 100W (my golf 7 connect has more sound and more bass, without any sound option)

As I saw, still no update to fix the two firsts issue of carplay and camera, but do you know a fix for the beats audio ?
Is it a problem with the firmware version 16XX ? (I checked all the cables, everything is fine) or it's just like that by default and has "not of a lot of bass" ?

Cheers !

Mar 21, 2022
Update :
I just checked this morning and subwoofer is working, but I don't know why there is not more bass even with subwoofer at +9, and why maximum audio level is that low compared to the "340W" announced

Mar 21, 2022
> Can you scan for error codes?
How can I do this ?

> There has been a TPI for reversing camera issues for quite some time. Worth checking if your dealer has done the necessary update on it
They told me they did every update when I asked

Mar 21, 2022
You can scan for codes with obdeleven for example
Oh okay, I can't do it without a specific object..
Maybe it's just me and I thought it would be louder, I found yesterday a setting "bluetooth maximum sound level" it was to "normal/medium" and I can set it to "high" but I don't find this setting anymore

Mar 25, 2022
Hello from France !

I just bought a Seat Leon IV FR from 05/21 (it was owned before by VW group for one of their employee). I bought it 28 000€ with 12 000km.
But I'm a dit disappointed, as in france we don't get the seat leon "FR Sport", or the 2.0 TSI 190, so I "only" got the FR with 1.5 eTSI 150...

Also, I get the "bad" models, as I got the "little carplay" (no full size), some issues with reverse camera someting being black,
Also be "beats audio" has some issues, the subwoofer do not work at all, if I set if on lower or higher, no difference, and I don't get a lot of bass... also maximum sound is not very powerful, far away from 340W, more something like 100W (my golf 7 connect has more sound and more bass, without any sound option)

As I saw, still no update to fix the two firsts issue of carplay and camera, but do you know a fix for the beats audio ?
Is it a problem with the firmware version 16XX ? (I checked all the cables, everything is fine) or it's just like that by default and has "not of a lot of bass" ?

Cheers !
be grateful for your current complaint, I bought Formentor V1. It is 3.000 km and used mostly at the highway. The new problem occurred, unfortunately. I have to keep the steering wheel bent 30 degrees to go straight. I took it to the authorized service, but could not get a reasonable answer. :funk:

Mar 21, 2022
be grateful for your current complaint, I bought Formentor V1. It is 3.000 km and used mostly at the highway. The new problem occurred, unfortunately. I have to keep the steering wheel bent 30 degrees to go straight. I took it to the authorized service, but could not get a reasonable answer. :funk:
You are so lucky :ROFLMAO:
Sure they'll find the issue

Mar 25, 2022
You are so lucky :ROFLMAO:
Sure they'll find the issue
yes, I am so lucky :D. Now that I found the rotten egg, everyone can rest easy ;) .
On the other hand, authorized service returned for the issue, they did some fixes and they tests it again and again. Now, I know that they defend and support their product and it makes me feel guaranteed. :cool: and this is what I want :rocker:

Mar 21, 2022
yes, I am so lucky :D. Now that I found the rotten egg, everyone can rest easy ;) .
On the other hand, authorized service returned for the issue, they did some fixes and they tests it again and again. Now, I know that they defend and support their product and it makes me feel guaranteed. :cool: and this is what I want :rocker:
For 'big problems' like this they must do something, that's not "little electronical" issue we got, but glad everything is fine for you :D
( Now I want a cupra :c )

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.