Discounts and deals on the 2020 CUPRA Ateca

KR15

Nov 29, 2018
I’ve been waiting for the lease deals to appear as I’m wanting the Cupra Ateca to replace my Leon Cupra thst is going back in January.

This is the best I’ve found so far.

I’ve noticed a few “deals” go live since Friday so hopefully more to come.

Brooster89

Oct 13, 2018
I’ve been waiting for the lease deals to appear as I’m wanting the Cupra Ateca to replace my Leon Cupra thst is going back in January.

This is the best I’ve found so far.

I’ve noticed a few “deals” go live since Friday so hopefully more to come.
That's as good as I've seen. Better than this from Nationwide https://www.nationwidevehiclecontracts.co.uk/car-leasing/cupra/cupra-ateca/2-0-tsi-dsg-4drive

Deleted member 121768

Hi all,
We sold our first one in just 24 hours!
We've just taken delivery of our Rhodium Grey one so I will get some prices together asap :)

Ibiza Cupra

Jun 25, 2017
Hi all,
We sold our first one in just 24 hours!
We've just taken delivery of our Rhodium Grey one so I will get some prices together asap :)

Hi Karla,

What lease deals do you have on these cars? I ideally don't want to pay more than £270pm for a standard.

Any updates on when the exhaust can be ordered?

Ibiza Cupra

Jun 25, 2017
You'll be struggling to get lease deal for a Cupra Ateca for under £300pm.
Last year August I was offered £258 per month with £4k deposit and 10k mile per year, so it can be done. Only release why I didn't do it was due to looking at buying a house (which I have now, so can look at cars).

Brooster89

Oct 13, 2018
Last year August I was offered £258 per month with £4k deposit and 10k mile per year, so it can be done. Only release why I didn't do it was due to looking at buying a house (which I have now, so can look at cars).
Wow, I stand corrected - that is dirt cheap! How many years was the lease?
I'll be happy if I can find something for the new models that's around £300.

Oldboy racer

Apr 18, 2017
Glasgow
Have you seen any good deals.
I have been looking around online and it looks like what ever way you cut it the deal ranges from 418 to 450 per month.
Not sure why a 1 month up front and 36 monthly payments are cheaper that some 9 month up front and 36 month .
Have been trying to equate the payments from different months and seem to work out near enough in the same range.
Local dealer is offering a £440 per month but I am hoping that there might be some Cupra offers in February.
I cannot do a test drive and do any deals till then as not allowed travel with covid restrictions.
Hoping for better offers

Brooster89

Oct 13, 2018
Have you seen any good deals.
I have been looking around online and it looks like what ever way you cut it the deal ranges from 418 to 450 per month.
Not sure why a 1 month up front and 36 monthly payments are cheaper that some 9 month up front and 36 month .
Have been trying to equate the payments from different months and seem to work out near enough in the same range.
Local dealer is offering a £440 per month but I am hoping that there might be some Cupra offers in February.
I cannot do a test drive and do any deals till then as not allowed travel with covid restrictions.
Hoping for better offers
Best I've seen is between £300 to £400 a month (depending on an initial payment of £3,700 to £400); that's for the basic model (VZ1), with no extras, 3yrs, 10k miles pa.

Reactions: Oldboy racer

Oldboy racer

Apr 18, 2017
Glasgow
Best I've seen is between £300 to £400 a month (depending on an initial payment of £3,700 to £400); that's for the basic model (VZ1), with no extras, 3yrs, 10k miles pa.
So far offers work out in range of £418 to £450 if I equate the initial payment over 3 yrs. Disadvantage is
delivery cost and them driving from South up to Central Scotland.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.