DPJ's GTRS Eliminator Install and Development

RobDon

Pro Detailer
Hey Dave
Didn't get much chance to talk to you today, but your's sounded realy healthy on the rollers.
It's a credit to you that your diy install, with some generic software ran better abd made more power than a full on jbs ihi conversion.
>300 at the wheels is fantastic for the outlay.

Fully agree, all credit to you and what a shocker, ATP Eliminator makes great power with a bit of work! Perhaps the small manifold outlet isn't that big a bottleneck in reality. :clap:

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
Thanks for all the kind comments, guys. :)

Speech! Speech!

Well, I'd like to thank......
Seriously, this is about perseverance, and taking the time to listen and understand.
AwesomeRRRunDPJ011008.jpg

Boost was left at 1.5bar (to the limiter). I think I could have tweaked it to 1.6, but I'm starting to fear for my rods...... :D

Last edited:

Hudy_CZ

Hi, do you still have the ATP inlet pipe? I see it on the first pictures and than you remove it for your own solution from samco hoses. I would buy it. Unfortunately i cant post link on the picture, because some limit... :)

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
You can realy see where its holding torque longer now than when we were at Awsome. Still about the same amount of torque just held much higher up the rev range.

Are you going for a EBC to try and smooth the boost out a little, Dave?

Last edited:

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
You can realy see where its holding torque longer now than when we were at Awsome. Still about the same amount of torque just held much higher up the rev range.

Are you going for a EBC to try and smooth the boost out a little, Dave?

The dip in the above graph is about 0.5 psi - but a good ebc would give a little better control.

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
The dip in the above graph is about 0.5 psi - but a good ebc would give a little better control.

Well if its only 0.5 psi I dont think I would bother with a EBC if it were me.

But if you do go BT in the future then it would deffo help there.

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
Dave, whats your thoughts on the mk2 version of the eliminator? Think it would be any better than your one? Surely the new inlet would help a lot more.

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
Yeah my thoughts exactly. Very tempted to go that route to be honest, the up-pipe is interesting as the bottlekneck of the k03 manifold might actually cause greater flow when the pipe opens up towards the t25 flange compared to the mk1 version causing quicker spool?

Wonder if they sell the up-pipe separetely.

Hudy_CZ

hi. Nice numbers.
My brother has the same eliminator GT2871r with high flow mani, same intake as yours, FMIC and he got this numbers:

graf%20324.JPG

I dolnt like it wery much, because its not sharp and powerful in low and mid range. You must reach 5k rpm whet it starts to do something.