DPM's Price Beat Promise & SCN Discount

STOKOE

Aug 26, 2004
TEESSIDE
front upper strut bracxe

i see you sell a front upper strut brace for a leon cupra r how much would this be fitted. cheers.

Fordy_FR

Oct 19, 2006
Gateshead
In another thread I was asking about the price for some JOM coilovers including fitting, did you quote the price with 5% discount?

Also, I ordered a badgeless grille from you last Monday and my phone has been back to the shop, when it arrives if you can't reach me PM me on here. (Order #60)

mike.c1979

Help with parts

Hi, im based in the durham area and have been trying to find out where I can sort out having a dumpa valve fitted to my Leon FR PD150 (running around 200bhp) and get some silicon hoses sorted, especially an induction hose
If you can help, please send me a PM, email me on

[email protected]

or ring/text me on 07825 998 752

Mike

mike.c1979

wow, including labour, it would be around the£500 mark. Thats quite steep comapre to a petrol dump valve at around £70. Think I will give it a miss. I just fitted a new induction kit, and its changes the sound of my engine and makede the original dumping sound louder. Thanks anyway Damian

mike.c1979

How much are the badsgeless grilles for a mark 1 Leon with the Cupra R jit by the way Damian?

mike.c1979

I think the best bet for a badgeless grille would be a certain auction website.

Im after a set of 18's, posted a part ex on here but no joy. I have a perfect set of 17" Cupra alloys but am after bigger haha.

mellowyellow

5% Discount

How does the 5% discount work as I can't find anything on the website? Which springs do you recommend, I have a 2008 Seat Leon 170bhp TDI and I don't want it on it's knees?
Cheers
Mark

Damian @ DPM

DPM Performance
Forum Sponsor

super_electric

Ps3 Tag: nixonoioi
Aug 20, 2007
North Yorkshire
Morning Damian, just ordered Forge turbo hose last night is it like you said just a case of putting you’re a SCN member *with name* in the special instructions to receive your discount etc.....just a checkin :blink:

Number 1 Plates banner with a number plate graphic