DSG help needed

Aug 17, 2022
Hello everyone

I have a 2020 cupra 290. Car has covered just under 20K miles. I've noticed recently the DSG doesn't feel the same. On gear changes especially in the lower gears it just doesn't seem as smooth. I don't know exactly what clutch slip would resemble on a DSG but it's almost like the revs don't drop as they should on a gear change. As the car is still within its 3 year warranty does anyone know what I should do! Take it to seat etc? Just wondered if anyone had any similar issues like this!

Any help appreciated

Michael

ChocoHR

Apr 25, 2022
you should give a it a call to your dealer and use your warranty unless you have any tools for scanning it

RADIOTWO

Mar 6, 2018
North Derbyshire
Hello everyone

I have a 2020 cupra 290. Car has covered just under 20K miles. I've noticed recently the DSG doesn't feel the same. On gear changes especially in the lower gears it just doesn't seem as smooth. I don't know exactly what clutch slip would resemble on a DSG but it's almost like the revs don't drop as they should on a gear change. As the car is still within its 3 year warranty does anyone know what I should do! Take it to seat etc? Just wondered if anyone had any similar issues like this!

Any help appreciated

Michael
Just take it to the dealer and ask them to do a reset on the gearbox, I had mine done when I had the MOT done

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise