Seat Ibiza boot tray fits under parcelshelf

Item no' 271139684323
Only 3 left
£10 and £5 p&p

Rrp is nearly £100

Rayner1990

Feb 11, 2011
Scunthorpe
The box looks the same and the photo is the same as the one I brought but I brought my from Germany £40 inc pp was a lot cheaper then stealers.

Hope have found a good buy for you guys and not found a dud

Jamie

Hutchysrs50

Any reply from the ebay guy?

I've also sent him a message.

Blanco92

www.racedriversinc.com
Apr 11, 2010
Bournemouth/Cheshire
I once picked one of these up locally on eBay for 99p.

Got some other stuff off the bloke at the same time thankfully, saved me turning up looking like an arse with a quid.

chrisRibiza

Sep 27, 2007
I cancelled mine as he wanted £14 postage and I'm not convinced how much I would actually use it so didn't bother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hutchysrs50

Strange about £14 postage, you must live out the way?

I had a reply saying he 100% has the seat ibzia ones but said he also has some leon ones, He will make sure i 100% recieve the Seat ibiza ones. Orderd mine first thing morning :)

Blanco92

www.racedriversinc.com
Apr 11, 2010
Bournemouth/Cheshire
It's quite annoying how much they rattle once fitted.

And sometimes putting in larger bags (y'know, normally the ones your wife/girlfriend brings along) is a bit more awkward.

FR_MATT

Jun 2, 2010

And sometimes putting in larger bags (y'know, normally the ones your wife/girlfriend brings along) is a bit more awkward.

Mine won't rattle... hahaha

Hutchysrs50

I like this type of oem+ item, that's why I fit things like the 3 bulb interior light (one with map lights) the third sun visor which has the head cloth already grooved out for and the lights hidden behind the sunvisor which are also cut out of the head cloth anyway!

I'd be a killer for the optional extras list and the accessories in after sales!

chrisRibiza

Sep 27, 2007

That was another worry of mine, the car has enough rattles without me adding to it. I would have ended up sticking it down and it would never have came out again lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hutchysrs50

Mine got deliverd today, Havnt fitted it yet but it seems like a nice piece of kit.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members