EBC Brakes Giveaway - Jan 2022

EBC Brakes UK

Forum Sponsor
Jan 26, 2021
Northampton
ebcbrakesdirect.com
Here's to a new year, lets hope 2022 leaves 2021 in its smoke! To start the year off we at EBC Brakes would like to give you car enthusiasts the chance of winning one free set of pads (front or rear) for any vehicle of your choice. One randomly selected forum member can choose any pad from our entire range.

To enter for your chance to win, I would like you to share with us what you believe has been the number one mod/upgrade you have made to your vehicle that everyone should do?

The lucky winner will be randomly selected and announced within a few days after the closing date of 1st February 2022 and details will be posted on this forum within a few days of the closing date.

Please be aware that this thread may appear in more than one section on the forum and one winner will be selected from the whole forum, not a winner per thread.
Pad choice will be based on availability and where a chosen pad is unavailable, an alternative will be offered.

If you are not the lucky winner, EBC Brakes are pleased to be able to offer a 10% discount off their braking products to all members of the forum community using code FORUM10USER
This discount code can be redeemed at EBC Brakes Direct | EBC Brake Pads | EBC Brake Discs or with our USA partners at Perfect Brakes | EBC Brake Pads | EBC Rotors

Any questions or application issues please let us know.

GOOD LUCK………

EBC Brakes’ Range of High-Performance Automotive Braking Products

When it comes to performance aftermarket braking components, there aren’t many names that are embedded as deeply into the scene as EBC Brakes.

EBC Brakes is an independently owned and managed brake manufacturer, employing over 400 people across the UK and US, and produces the world’s largest range of brake pads and discs for virtually anything with wheels.

Supplying some of the best-selling ranges of brake pads and rotors for the majority of cars, EBC Brakes is a solid choice when it comes to improving your stopping power.

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
Easiest question in this series, without a doubt, a session with an instructor at your local circuit, not exactly a ‘car’ mod but increased my enjoyment of driving it, it’s not about top speed or performance, it about getting the best out of whatever you drive, increased average speed and smoothness in driving, you can be quicker in a way that passengers might not notice. Try it, you might be surprised.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
As I haven't modded my car in traditional ways that everyone should do so I'll slightly modify it and say the best mod I've done is put decent boxer shorts on, comfort is key for those long journey's boxer shorts that don't ride up is nothing to be sniffed at lol

You're all welcome for that important mod.

EBC Brakes UK

Forum Sponsor
Jan 26, 2021
Northampton
ebcbrakesdirect.com
As I haven't modded my car in traditional ways that everyone should do so I'll slightly modify it and say the best mod I've done is put decent boxer shorts on, comfort is key for those long journey's boxer shorts that don't ride up is nothing to be sniffed at lol

You're all welcome for that important mod.
You're not wrong 😂 I dont think i've done a long drive in anything but comfy jogging bottoms for years either!

Reactions: Jimbobcook

EBC Brakes UK

Forum Sponsor
Jan 26, 2021
Northampton
ebcbrakesdirect.com
Easiest question in this series, without a doubt, a session with an instructor at your local circuit, not exactly a ‘car’ mod but increased my enjoyment of driving it, it’s not about top speed or performance, it about getting the best out of whatever you drive, increased average speed and smoothness in driving, you can be quicker in a way that passengers might not notice. Try it, you might be surprised.
Upgrading your skills is much more important than any car mod!

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
We don’t get enough snow to allow everybody training but yes some folk should stay at home when the white stuff hits.

I don’t have any jogging gear, tops or bottoms, my cardiologist wouldn’t approve.

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2022
My number 1 modification so far is my forge blow off valve, makes me feel like a right boy racer going under tunnels :LOL: would recommend 9/10

Reactions: EBC Brakes UK

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
My number one mod is my wavtrac lsd the car is so much more enjoyable around track. I honestly would say my ebc blue pads are my favourite mod but didn’t want to sound like a ebc fan boy lol which I am. Lol 😂

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
My number one mod is my wavtrac lsd the car is so much more enjoyable around track. I honestly would say my ebc blue pads are my favourite mod but didn’t want to sound like a ebc fan boy lol which I am. Lol 😂
25DAF31F-99DF-4A46-9EA1-D63888AF71E5.jpeg

Hitlist

Nov 26, 2018
Some may not class this as a mod, but the best thing I have done to my car was apply a decent ceramic paint protection. Helping to keep the paint looking like new and a lot easier to clean.

WobbleFR

Sep 1, 2018
The best mod i have done to my car is a remap, it made a huge difference.
The mod, that has made a difference, but is more fun than beneficial has been my meth kit, i have a glowing 'methanol injection' button that gets brighter as the boost pressure increases :cool:
It has greatly increased my smiles per mile!

EBC Brakes UK

Forum Sponsor
Jan 26, 2021
Northampton
ebcbrakesdirect.com
The best mod i have done to my car is a remap, it made a huge difference.
The mod, that has made a difference, but is more fun than beneficial has been my meth kit, i have a glowing 'methanol injection' button that gets brighter as the boost pressure increases :cool:
It has greatly increased my smiles per mile!
Congratulations, You are the winner! Please PM your full vehicle details (make, model, year & engine size) in the 'conversations', as well as your choice of pads and any part number (Can be found in the link in our signature) along with your full name and shipping address. Thank you to everyone who participated. Remember FORUM10USER code gets you 10% discount...

DPM Performance