EBC Brakes Pad Giveaway - May 2022

EBC Brakes UK

Forum Sponsor
Jan 26, 2021
Northampton
ebcbrakesdirect.com
We're back with another Brake Pad Giveaway, we will be giving one set of pads (front or rear) to one randomly selected forum member from our entire range, just by participating in the below thread!

In past giveaways We have discussed our first ride, garage and storage spaces, famous people we have met or would like to have met and weird and wonderful vehicles amongst other topics.

For this giveaway we would like to start a discussion about driving locations. If you had all expenses paid and unlimited fuel, where would you drive to?

The lucky winner will be randomly selected and announced within a few days after the closing date of 1st June 2022 and details will be posted on this forum within a few days of the closing date.

Please be aware that this thread may appear in more than one section on the forum and one winner will be selected from the whole forum, not a winner per thread.
Pad choice will be based on availability and where a chosen pad is unavailable, an alternative will be offered.

If you are not the lucky winner, EBC Brakes are pleased to be able to offer a 10% discount off their braking products to all members of the forum community using code FORUM10USER
This discount code can be redeemed at EBC Brakes Direct | EBC Brake Pads | EBC Brake Discs or with our USA partners at Perfect Brakes | EBC Brake Pads | EBC Rotors

Any questions or application issues please let us know.

GOOD LUCK………

EBC Brakes’ Range of High-Performance Automotive Braking Products

When it comes to performance aftermarket braking components, there aren’t many names that are embedded as deeply into the scene as EBC Brakes.

EBC Brakes is an independently owned and managed brake manufacturer, employing over 400 people across the UK and US, and produces the world’s largest range of brake pads and discs for virtually anything with wheels.

Supplying some of the best-selling ranges of brake pads and rotors for the majority of cars, EBC Brakes is a solid choice when it comes to improving your stopping power.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I'd like to eventually do the drive from the south of England to North Scotland (with some Welsh roads thrown in), I know the English roads are 90% pot holes but be good to stop off at all the vpower garages on the way haha

So for me not really one location but photos of the car in loads of little random places in the drive north to south. Make a journey book and leave it in the glove box when the next person gets it so they can carry it on.

You'd need expenses paid with the current goings on haha

Finishing it now, I dont think the next person will have much issue beating that haha

Reactions: EBC Brakes UK

spudboy6

Feb 4, 2014
Swindon
There’s only one place to go , the petrol heads dream the Nurburgring ,
can be quite demanding on the brakes if it’s new to you as every corner is pretty much blind hiding surprises oh and barriers watch out for them , they get expensive

luckily im no stranger to the ring now but an extra set of pads wouldn’t go a miss !

MoToJoJo

Mar 25, 2014
Northants
For the Leon? Through Europe, stopping off at Spa, Nurburgring, Stelvio Pass, Col de Turini, Pyrenees and maybe finishing at SEAT in Barcelona/Martello.

Or, something I was planning till the past 2 years happened, taking my Kawasaki cross country back to its birthplace in Kobe Japan.

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
We did Phoenix Arizona to San Diego, zig zagging across the states, would love to do it again but this time not in a modern car, a 50s Corvette would be top pick.
Tip, don’t try running across the car park in Bryce Canyon Utah, at 10,000ft elevation the airs thin and soon out of puff.
First people we met on the hiking trail came from a town 15miles from our home.:ROFLMAO:

EBC Brakes UK

Forum Sponsor
Jan 26, 2021
Northampton
ebcbrakesdirect.com
We did Phoenix Arizona to San Diego, zig zagging across the states, would love to do it again but this time not in a modern car, a 50s Corvette would be top pick.
Tip, don’t try running across the car park in Bryce Canyon Utah, at 10,000ft elevation the airs thin and soon out of puff.
First people we met on the hiking trail came from a town 15miles from our home.:ROFLMAO:
i think a 50's corvette would struggle at 10,000ft to run across the carpark too! 😂

EBC Brakes UK

Forum Sponsor
Jan 26, 2021
Northampton
ebcbrakesdirect.com
Route 66 in a big American V8
Congratulations @BigJase88 , You are the winner! Please PM your full vehicle details (make, model, year & engine size) in the 'conversations', as well as your choice of pads and any part number (Can be found in the link in our signature) along with your full name and shipping address. Thank you to everyone who participated. Remember FORUM10USER code gets you 10% discount...

BigJase88

Jase
Apr 20, 2008
Congratulations @BigJase88 , You are the winner! Please PM your full vehicle details (make, model, year & engine size) in the 'conversations', as well as your choice of pads and any part number (Can be found in the link in our signature) along with your full name and shipping address. Thank you to everyone who participated. Remember FORUM10USER code gets you 10% discount...
Awww wicked I have never won anything in my life 🤣

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise