Electric car haters

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Yup, only in America. LOL. I notice all the offenders seem to be in massive trucks. Not like they were smoking Prius's either.

camelspyyder

2 SEAT-er
Jun 26, 2014
Is an EV going to give me the fun factor of either of my last 2 US petrol vehicles? I don't think so, however fast it is.

My Mustang GT had a 435hp V8, and I had a stupid grin on my face every time I drove it, the performance and noise were terrific, and when pushing on it was much like playing Burnout for real - though it was shocking in the rain.?

My F150 Supercrew had (only) a 365hp twinturbo V6, but it was absolutely hilarious at the traffic lights grand prix. People in quite sporty cars seemed well pissed off at getting absolutely caned by a vehicle the size of a small apartment.?

Both were about 30000 dollars new. Is a 30k EV going to be as good?

'Little' John

Oct 12, 2018
I don't hate electric cars I just don't see the point in buying something that costs at least 10K more than an equivalent ICE, has half the range and takes at least 10 times as long to refuel...

Reactions: camelspyyder

Yern

Apr 25, 2019
Although not tried and tested yet...keep one long enough requiring new battery pack and a motor or two and a house re-mortgage is required?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.