Engine light/ petrol line issue

Feb 17, 2021
Hi My Formentor VZ has been taken back as its got an issue with petrol not being delivered to the engine.
so the engine light comes on and then the car goes into limp mode and comes to a halt shutting down. Mileage 25.

Has anyone on here had any issues? Seat are working hard at it and been taking the engine apart and trying different donor parts to see whats possible. Each time they think its ok , it does it again. The car has been with them for over 2 weeks now.

cheers

• Sad
Reactions: Syphon

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Hi My Formentor VZ has been taken back as its got an issue with petrol not being delivered to the engine.
so the engine light comes on and then the car goes into limp mode and comes to a halt shutting down. Mileage 25.

Has anyone on here had any issues? Seat are working hard at it and been taking the engine apart and trying different donor parts to see whats possible. Each time they think its ok , it does it again. The car has been with them for over 2 weeks now.

cheers
No issues from mine, a bit extreme to take the engine apart. I would have thought it would be electronic issue as all Formentors have had a few electrical issues in the beginning but sorted now.

Feb 17, 2021
No issues from mine, a bit extreme to take the engine apart. I would have thought it would be electronic issue as all Formentors have had a few electrical issues in the beginning but sorted now.
Yeah. they tried electronics and still the issue . So now they are trying other things. Gotta give it to them they are being very thorough and been very supportive. Thank you

Reactions: jcbmally

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Yeah. they tried electronics and still the issue . So now they are trying other things. Gotta give it to them they are being very thorough and been very supportive. Thank you
The odd car does go through the “Friday” schedule (if you know what I mean) but 99% are good. Hope it gets sorted and doesn’t dampen your experience.

Feb 17, 2021
The odd car does go through the “Friday” schedule (if you know what I mean) but 99% are good. Hope it gets sorted and doesn’t dampen your experience.
Hi jcbmally, It hasnt dampened my love for the car! Stunning machine!. I came on here to try and help them get to a solution quicker. Two heads and all that!.
Funny thing is...Just before taking delivery I did quip about the "Friday" schedule!!!

Thank you.

Agnes.Surrey

Nov 6, 2020
Surrey
I was told, mine was built on Friday ;-) Hopefully, it will better than Audi, which must have been built on Monday morning, when people were hangover ;-)

stunew60

Jan 26, 2021
My VZ2 is a month old and is now in for a week of repairs:

1. New Boot release mechanism (only opened halfway when using button on drivers door)
2. Reverse parking system replacment (Camera worked 50% of the time)
3. New Gear selector module (Had horrible "Clunk" when putting in park)

Hope this isnt a sign of things to come :(

• Sad
Reactions: Syphon