Exhaust

Feb 11, 2020
Apologies if this has already been asked couldn't find anything on the search.

So my Leon is a 55 plate mk2 2.0 Fsi sport, standard exhaust. I'm looking to change the back box for something with a little more grunt and only seem to be able to find pipes for the mk2 TFSI. From looking at parts pictures etc they look the same other than the backbox between the fsi sport, FR. Can anyone confirm? If I can't find anything made to fit powerflow have quoted £180 made and fitted or I'll get a cherry bomb for £30 thanks, Gaz

Benmk2cupra

Feb 8, 2020
You can't put a cherry bomb on a leon that's shocking lol. They are reserves for 80s fords and we ain't in the 80s anymore lol

Feb 11, 2020
You can't put a cherry bomb on a leon that's shocking lol. They are reserves for 80s fords and we ain't in the 80s anymore lol
I was being sarcastic lol. There's a used remus backbox for an FR at £80 but I don't know if it's worth the risk of a straight fit or will I have to make it fit

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Benmk2cupra

Feb 8, 2020
I was being sarcastic lol. There's a used remus backbox for an FR at £80 but I don't know if it's worth the risk of a straight fit or will I have to make it fit

You never know these days mate some people shouldn't be allowed near cars lol. I've just bought a MK2 Cupra so not mega clued up on them yet. I'm going to put a Miltek on mine soon. I can't see them being different to the FSI if I'm honest but I'm sure someone will know for definete.

Feb 11, 2020
You never know these days mate some people shouldn't be allowed near cars lol. I've just bought a MK2 Cupra so not mega clued up on them yet. I'm going to put a Miltek on mine soon. I can't see them being different to the FSI if I'm honest but I'm sure someone will know for definete.
My neighbour has a yaris with what looks like scaffold for an exhaust so I know what you mean lol. For the price I think I'll just take a chance and try and sell it on if it doesn't fit

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.