Exhaust

Sep 19, 2020
Birmingham
Hi guys just brought myself a leon fr 170 550 want a new exhaust with more sound question is dont know where to start any recommendations iv looked at cobra and hornet ?

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
Hey welcome to the site. I’ve got mk2 as well Cobra are good I’ve got a miltek on mine which sounds good, think the cobra has a tiny box so will sound louder.

Benmk2cupra

Feb 8, 2020
Hey welcome to the site. I’ve got mk2 as well Cobra are good I’ve got a miltek on mine which sounds good, think the cobra has a tiny box so will sound louder.

Im having Miltek fitted to mine on 23rd October. Had a Miltek on my mk1 Cupra R. Cobra are a little bit louder but once ive stuck a downpipe and decat on it will be louder lol.

Sep 19, 2020
Birmingham
Hiya thanks for ur replies? Dont suppose you have a link for the milltek? Also any mods that can be suggested the guy i got it off had it stage 1 remapped and dpf drilled think it has k&n air filter on N iv put black side lights on it but that about it ... :p

Benmk2cupra

Feb 8, 2020
Hiya thanks for ur replies? Dont suppose you have a link for the milltek? Also any mods that can be suggested the guy i got it off had it stage 1 remapped and dpf drilled think it has k&n air filter on N iv put black side lights on it but that about it ... :p

Can find exhausts here depending on what model you have. If you want more induction noise an intake kit is worth looking at im having the oversize ramair put on mine.

t0m_t0m

Aug 9, 2020
Hull
Hi guys just brought myself a leon fr 170 550 want a new exhaust with more sound question is dont know where to start any recommendations iv looked at cobra and hornet ?
from what i gather unless you have the DPF gutted or removed an exhaust won't change much in the way of sound on the CR170, there are videos of folks on You Tube that have done back box deletes or back box gutting and there is a negligible sound increase. My back box is due to go soon judging by the amount of corrosion on it and i'm thinking of just throwing a Hornet system on to save some weight or take it to a custom shop for a DPF back as it will just be stainless pipe and tails.

Sep 19, 2020
Birmingham
Thank u
Let me know if the induction kit is worth it
Also what hornet exhaust are u getting many thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

t0m_t0m

Aug 9, 2020
Hull
Thank u
Let me know if the induction kit is worth it
Also what hornet exhaust are u getting many thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
there was a system on Ebay i had my eye for around £150, but the pipes aren't stainless only the tails. There was only 1 left last time i looked, so by the times i want one it'll be sold and i'll probably end up going custom.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise