Features on FR Sport

ayrshiredude

Dec 2, 2017
So the lease on my 2017 FR is up towards the end of the year so am looking about to see what to change it for. Was thinking about the FR Sport but surprised that features you can get in the Excellence model i.e. Keyless start and reversing camera don't seem to be even avaliable on the FR. Why is this? Anyone know? Also was looking around before the pandemic and now the prices seem to have shot up considerably. Not sure what to go for.

vc-10

Mar 29, 2016
I have an Xcellence Lux purely because I wanted the ACC and climate control. Still works out better value than the Polo, but it's frustrating that I had to pay for various things that I wasn't interested in like the front parking sensors, reversing camera, and satnav.

ayrshiredude

Dec 2, 2017
I have an Xcellence Lux purely because I wanted the ACC and climate control. Still works out better value than the Polo, but it's frustrating that I had to pay for various things that I wasn't interested in like the front parking sensors, reversing camera, and satnav.

Can I have the front parking sensors, reversing camera??? :cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

vc-10

Mar 29, 2016
Haha
Not sure what they'd say when I hand it back at the end of the lease!
They're a nice to have, but definitely wouldn't shell out for them if I was ordering a car 'a la carte'. The keyless entry was something I didn't really care about either, but now I've had it for a while I really like it!

Reactions: ayrshiredude

ayrshiredude

Dec 2, 2017
Haha
Not sure what they'd say when I hand it back at the end of the lease!
They're a nice to have, but definitely wouldn't shell out for them if I was ordering a car 'a la carte'. The keyless entry was something I didn't really care about either, but now I've had it for a while I really like it!

I'd like keyless entry and start Tbh. never had an issue with parking so able to judge the size very well. Just can't get these things on the FR Sport

vc-10

Mar 29, 2016
If there was a 'tech pack' with ACC, the parking sensors, keyless entry, and the camera I'm sure people would buy it on the FR.

Reactions: ayrshiredude
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise