Fife Seat

Traceyd09

After driving through to Glasgow, then to Uddingston to Fife Seat in Glenrothes - I must admit the service was excellent. Good banter with the sales guys and manager.

Cant fault them there... He kept the showroom open after closing hours as I "WANTED THAT CAR!"

When the car needs to go to the garage I normally meet one of the sales guys and we swap cars so that I dont need to drive all the way up there.

I can see me buying another car there DEFO!

damo74

Feb 16, 2013
Pick my car off them at the weekend, very impressed with the service so far. Nice to deal with an 'old school' independent garage again!

Par

Mar 22, 2004
Fife
Second time I have had a service carried out at Fife SEAT, always done efficiently while I wait, no fuss and seem to be well organised.

Sales guys are great just a pity we couldnt get the numbers to work, would have liked to have given them my business.

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Got my car last Wed, and everthing great, the car was even well prepared and shiny looking. I washed it on Sun (not something I do very often, but as it's new) and noted that it was much easier to get clean than my Biza Cupra in the same colour. I think it has had some treatment done to the paintwork, as I used my usual wash n wax stuff, but it was much better looking and beaded in the rain the next day more than usual.:D:D:D

Par

Mar 22, 2004
Fife
Popped in to Fife SEAT today as I was close by and had spotted something weird with one of the tyres on my month old Cupra 280. Wasnt the normal service guy I have dealt with before and found the new person to be rather condescending with his "30 years of experience in the trade, run along sonny" and got the impression it was because I hadnt bought the car from them!

I had intended to use Fife SEAT for my services but not too sure now, will have a look at other options.

Seastormer

Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Had my car in for it's first service on Wed and had everything done ok, just waited for the car as I live in Edinburgh. They have a good comfy lounge area with tv, coffee, mags etc so time passed quick. Only when I checked over the car did I notice a ding in the passenger door that was not there at check in. Gary the service guy was great though, as he had walked round the car at handover and not seen anything then, he arranged for "Dent Devils" to fix it for me. I took the car back on Thurs morning and it was sorted in 35 mins not a mark to be seen, like new, suspect it was done at wash/hoover stage so won't get that done again. Can only reccommend them as everyone can mess up now and then, it's how they handle it that counts, great cust service. PS anyone with a dent needing sorted, don't think twice get "Dent Devils" contact Gary at Fife SEAT for his number.

Last edited:

Seastormer

Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Now had my third service and still no probs with car, MOT passed and the guys at FIFE SEAT delivered again. Will buy another Cupra from them as the Edin dealers just don't compare.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members