first impressions looking at the cupra

Biggeege

Mar 2, 2016
This is a Seat web site do you think owners of a Cupra will say a ST is better.
I had a weekend test drive in a ST and a pug 208 GTI went for the GTI in the end as the quality of the Fiesta was shocking.
Had the GTI for about a year and upgraded to to a Cupra 280, miles ahead of the fiesta even at 10k more. (sorry)
Now if you got the money for a new cupra hold on and get a focus RS.

Yeah the FRS doesn't fit my work car allowance co2 emission limits, :(, the cupra does :D

I'm not asking for people to say a fiesta is better, just wanted some feedback on my intial impressions to see if other people/owners notice the same things. my ST is the first car I have owned as I had company vans and cars for 7 years, so its all I can compare it too. I don't see why people are getting all touchy and flaming the fiesta :handbags:, as afterall, it's just a fiesta, and isn't the same class of car.

you can have all the power in the world but I will still be cruising to work at 70mph on the motorway. so with the increase in running costs etc, I want to feel im getting value for money, which I do think the cupra is, in the same way the fiesta ST is, but at the next level.

andrewpain

Jul 5, 2014
Meppershall Beds.
looked at a Golf and my Leon before buying.
yes, the golf felt more expensive than the Leon, but the Leon had a better spec, looked better, and gave my loads more features for the same price.
Never regretted the decision...

JDandCoke

Apr 28, 2015
Colchester
looked at a Golf and my Leon before buying.
yes, the golf felt more expensive than the Leon, but the Leon had a better spec, looked better, and gave my loads more features for the same price.
Never regretted the decision...

100% spot on! Same for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

vicalva

Cup Racing R - Legend
Aug 13, 2003
Madrid
Visit site
Haven't been in a Fiesta ST. All I can say is I was impressed with the interior of the Leon MKIII compared to MKI and MKII. I will most probably buy one at some point next year. My old LCR needs a cheap to run diesel brother (35k km a year).

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.