FK Sport Edition Plus coilovers - £400 - Our cheapest height & damping adjustable kit

Ashley32

Ok, any idea when they may be available or can you recomend something else similar. I want to upgrade as previous owner I understand put h&r springs on the standard bilstein shocks, added some 17s which is all fine until you hit a dip in the road then it scrubs on what sounds like the arch liners! Also would you recomend going back to the standard oz 16s? Cheers

Damian @ DPM

DPM Performance
Forum Sponsor
At the moment we have no word from FK as to when they'll be available again.

Are you wanting height and damping or would just height be ok?

Wheel size is personal choice really but if you're finding the 17's too harsh then drop back down to 16's which will have a thicker tyre wall and reduce some of the harshness.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Ashley32

That's kinda what I was thinking on the wheel front, if I did that I'd be happy with just height adjustable. I am looking at going the whole hog coil overs, poly bushes and arbs but just don't fancy breaking my back every time I drive! Is it worth having the damping option as I'm not looking to do any track days just a more exciting drive to work. Cheers.

Damian @ DPM

DPM Performance
Forum Sponsor
Personally I think damping adjustability is only needed if doing a lot of track days, if you stick with something like the Weitec or KW V1 Basic which isn't priced that far off the FK Sport Edition then you'll be fine.

Did you have a budget in mind for everything and I can get some options together?

Damian @ DPM Performance

Ashley32

I'm thinking around the £1000 mark will this get me somewhere? Cheers

Ashley32

That sounds pretty good, do the ap's work on the cupra r? Ill give you a ring if I get a chance today, if not tomorrow. Cheers.

Ashley32

What if any can you do in the way of strut braces to go with that package, upper and lower front and upper rear, I believe they're a mix of mk2 and mk1 golf or am I better looking somewhere like demon tweeks? Cheers.

johnny-hero

hi there,

i have a 2008 Seat Leon FR

just wondering if you still have these coilovers available?

FK Sport Edition Plus Coilover Suspension Kit

Leon 1P 1.9TDi, Cupra 2.0T FSi, FR 2.0T Si, 2.0TDi, FR 2.0TDi 08/05>
£400.00 inc. VAT
Found this item cheaper or for the same price? Tell us and we'll do our best to beat it!
Part Number: FKPTSE77
Front Lowering: 30-100mm
Rear Lowering: 30-75mm
Front Axle Weight: Up to 1170kg
Rear Axle Weight: Up to 925kg
Front Strut Diameter: 55mm
6 point adjustable damping whilst installed
Fully height adjustable
Fantastic value for money with outstanding quality
German TUV approved

Delivery Cost: £11.95 inc. VAT
Delivery Time: 3 - 5 working days

are these the ones i need?

im just lowering the car on the standard 17" FR alloys that came with it so not going mega low.

or have you any other suggestions on what coilovers to get?

ps. i wont be doing track days either lol just for ride quality. budget is in the region of £400.

cheers

s13ndo

Sep 1, 2011
Nottingham
Ive had my FK silverlines on for nearly two weeks now that i ordered from DPM.. I must say the ride quality shocked me.. Its miles better than id ever expect from a coilover kit. Mines lowered 60front 55rear. Couldnt be more happy!

Listers, parts supplier