Footwell lights?

Tell

Staff member
Well the LED lights fitted to the Ateca footwell lights are same as the dim boot light all the same VAG component. I gave the code in here:

You might not want the boost lighting that people upgrade the boot to. Think it's the same light is in the glove box. They are plastic moulded units with a clip which the wiring loom goes into. You'd need that bit of wiring as well. I know some people put rear lights in the Ateca footwell as well. Probably some useful info somewhere on the cabling these VAG standard LED sealed units use. I researched all of this when I was thinking about upgrading the boot light but found it was all the same unit throughout.

LeylandVCDS

Apr 20, 2015
Leyland, Lancashire
Thanks for that. I've upgraded to LED and put rear footwell lights into my Leon, which work great, but wondering if there is provision in the PQ25 BCM of the Toledo to fit them properly like in the MQB of the Leon. Would want to fit them as factory with the maxidot menu to dim and switch off if necessary - and wondering if any of the high spec Toledos actually had them and if there is a place provided to actually fit them

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.