Forge Non Reasonated Polished Alloy Boost Pipe - LCR 1.8T - Now Available

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
I wanted to order one of these but think I'll hold off until they're all ok!

coops10

Sep 1, 2009
Middlesex
www.coops-photo.co.uk
Couldnt wait any longer to fit the Forge polished charge pipe so did it tonight

This is the old one and how it looked before... Pretty boring...

You can see the baffled design of the original here

Replacement looks more free flowing and more shiny!!

In progress of fitting it, brackets not on yet

All done! Very, very easy job to do, just a few jubilee clips and thats it really. Looks much better. All I need now are polished brackets to match the pipe and its sorted :)

Overall really pleased except for the slight scratches that were on the pipe when I got it

Took it out for a spin and it seems to spool quicker meaning the power is there quicker and there is a slight noise increase too I think. But its a bit hard to tell though when I haven't driven it for a week :(

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
I thought they was going to get rid of the "dent" on the underside of the pipe :think:

Also keep an eye on the hose clip on the 8mm vac hose, Mine split on the inside or the bend and I'm sure it was done to the hose clip, mine's now held on with a cable tie

Mark300zx

Apr 24, 2008
Surrey/SW London
Yes I think so after my initial reservation, my car hasn't had a remap but since the most gain is from the initial spool up, but removing the restriction must help with the higher flow of a remapped car.

To me it has removed that horrible bit of lag when mildly accelerating in city driving, so it has made a big difference!

coops10

Sep 1, 2009
Middlesex
www.coops-photo.co.uk
Yes I think so after my initial reservation, my car hasn't had a remap but since the most gain is from the initial spool up, but removing the restriction must help with the higher flow of a remapped car.

To me it has removed that horrible bit of lag when mildly accelerating in city driving, so it has made a big difference!
I would totally agree with this. Defiantly reduced the lag and made it spool quicker, not noticed much difference in noise though.

AT Designs, Custom Badge Design for forum members