Formentor Boot Height

ozzrahog

Jun 24, 2018
Hi, I am looking at a Formentor to replace my MK3 Leon Estate and have a quick question which hopefully one you with a Formentor can answer.

What is the height above the ground of the boot opening? I have an arthritic Labrador and want to get some idea if it will be a problem for him.

Cheers

Gregums

Jan 9, 2021
Hi, I am looking at a Formentor to replace my MK3 Leon Estate and have a quick question which hopefully one you with a Formentor can answer.

What is the height above the ground of the boot opening? I have an arthritic Labrador and want to get some idea if it will be a problem for him.

Cheers
Just measured my boot opening height and its around 27 inches or 700mm - the registration plate in in rear bumper and the opening is above this. Hope this helps, you can get telescopic ramps for dogs, if this makes the decision easier?

Reactions: Peyton
Mar 19, 2021
can you put the boot measurements (length and width) up?? I’m tryjng to source a boot liner to cover the sill for when my Formentor arrives next month! I need a boot lines to cover the boot lip for my dog getting in and out! Thank you

Agnes.Surrey

Nov 6, 2020
Surrey
These are measurments I found on one of the FB groups, in cm. They probably don't cover boot lip.

83/103/50
depth / width / height.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.