Formentor e-Hybrid VZ1 Questions

tokk1es

Sep 1, 2021
Hi All!

My first post here, so hello.
I have been researching the Formentor PHEV for a few months now and finally went to test drive one yesterday, and fell in love. It was the V2 model and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I am looking to get the VZ2 but it goes a little over budget and to be fair I am not a fan of leather so the dealer suggested the VZ1 which is mostly the same but just loses the Leather and the heated seats. I am hoping someone here has a VZ1 and can advise on how the quality of the non-leather dashboard compares to the leather one in the V2/VZ2? Is it still soft touch, or is it hard plastic?

Another general PHEV related question regarding pre-heating the car - can this be done via the app, even if the car is not plugged in or does it have to be plugged in?

Many Thanks!

dhesi

Aug 25, 2021
Wondering if it loses heated steering too?
Interested to know the answers to your queries too.

dhesi

Aug 25, 2021
Just looked back at a message between the car lease broker and I, and he confirmed it had heated seats, I'm more inclined to think he was mistaken.

Splosho

Aug 31, 2021
Greater Manchester
Hi All!

My first post here, so hello.
I have been researching the Formentor PHEV for a few months now and finally went to test drive one yesterday, and fell in love. It was the V2 model and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I am looking to get the VZ2 but it goes a little over budget and to be fair I am not a fan of leather so the dealer suggested the VZ1 which is mostly the same but just loses the Leather and the heated seats. I am hoping someone here has a VZ1 and can advise on how the quality of the non-leather dashboard compares to the leather one in the V2/VZ2? Is it still soft touch, or is it hard plastic?

Another general PHEV related question regarding pre-heating the car - can this be done via the app, even if the car is not plugged in or does it have to be plugged in?

Many Thanks!

I’ve ordered a VZ1 but the petrol version. I test drove a V1 1.5 manual which pretty much has the same material but they aren’t buckets like the VZ1. I was pretty happy with the material as like you I’m not a massive fan of leather seats and wasn’t bothered about heated seats, as I’ve never had them. I don’t know about the Cupra PHEV, however my dad has a G20 330e and as long as you have enough charge in the battery you can preheat without it being plugged in, so I guess the Cupra will be similar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tokk1es

Sep 1, 2021
I’ve ordered a VZ1 but the petrol version. I test drove a V1 1.5 manual which pretty much has the same material but they aren’t buckets like the VZ1. I was pretty happy with the material as like you I’m not a massive fan of leather seats and wasn’t bothered about heated seats, as I’ve never had them. I don’t know about the Cupra PHEV, however my dad has a G20 330e and as long as you have enough charge in the battery you can preheat without it being plugged in, so I guess the Cupra will be similar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you - thats really helpful, mind is at ease now :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.