Formentor VZ2 310 - With 'History'

John Wick

May 12, 2022
Recently sold my 2019 Evoque P300 HSE R Dynamic, dealer offered me nearly £5k more than i paid for it.

So bought the Formentor and still had £5k in the bank. 2 years manufacturers warranty and servicing, 12 mths cupra connect. Had been SORN for last 6 months+, only 5k miles.

Picked this actual car up on Monday, caused a few 'heated' exchanges in the Formentor forum in regards to its history, shall we say.

Reactions: Damo H and jcbmally

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Recently sold my 2019 Evoque P300 HSE R Dynamic, dealer offered me nearly £5k more than i paid for it.

So bought the Formentor and still had £5k in the bank. 2 years manufacturers warranty and servicing, 12 mths cupra connect. Had been SORN for last 6 months+, only 5k miles.

Picked this actual car up on Monday, caused a few 'heated' exchanges in the Formentor forum in regards to its history, shall we say.

Mr Wick, doesn’t matter what anybody else thinks and if your happy with the deal then spot on. I’ve had issues with my Formentors but they are still great cars. Miss the VZ Edition I had and maybe I should’ve been a bit patient with it. All in all a lovely car and again if the deals good for you then that’s all that matters.

Reactions: John Wick

John Wick

May 12, 2022
Many thanks. To be honest I am really pleased with the deal. Have it booked into the dealership next Tuesday to have the software updated.

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front

There has been some tetchy exchanges in the Formentor group from what I've seen being a mod.

If you're happy, just smile and move on :)

Welcome :)

Reactions: John Wick

John Wick

May 12, 2022
Welcome and congrats, ex SEAT/CUPRA Press car. It will have been looked after well by the DHL group on their behalf.

Scott
Many thanks. DHL group? As in the logistics company? How do they fit in to the picture?

It's strange in the user manual is a stamp and I can't quite make it out, but now you say that it does look like DHL

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Many thanks. DHL group? As in the logistics company? How do they fit in to the picture?

It's strange in the user manual is a stamp and I can't quite make it out, but now you say that it does look like DHL
No worries. DHL manage all the VW group press cars up in Milton Keynes, they deliver them to reviewers and then pick them up. The car then goes in for a wash / tidy up / service before going to the next reviewer/photoshoot.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.