Former Member - Back Again

PB18

Jun 24, 2022
Staffordshire
Hi All,

Was a member of this forum years ago. I've had Seat's for many years now apart from a short break with Audi and then I came back to Seat!

I currently drive a 2020 Arona FR Sport 1.5 manual which I have on a PCP. Back in March, after some shopping around, I ordered a new Arona FR Sport 1.5 DSG, again on a PCP but paying less than I am now so a new car of the same spec but for lower monthly payments 👍

However, I've had to have a DSG for the first time as Seat no longer make a 1.5 manual in this model so I'm a little wary about this but have gone for it anyway.

Had a call earlier this week from the dealers to say my car was due imminently which was a nice surprise given that I wasn't expecting it until August...

Anyhow, it's good to be back on the forum and very much looking forward to the new car!

Reactions: jcbmally

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Hi All,

Was a member of this forum years ago. I've had Seat's for many years now apart from a short break with Audi and then I came back to Seat!

I currently drive a 2020 Arona FR Sport 1.5 manual which I have on a PCP. Back in March, after some shopping around, I ordered a new Arona FR Sport 1.5 DSG, again on a PCP but paying less than I am now so a new car of the same spec but for lower monthly payments 👍

However, I've had to have a DSG for the first time as Seat no longer make a 1.5 manual in this model so I'm a little wary about this but have gone for it anyway.

Had a call earlier this week from the dealers to say my car was due imminently which was a nice surprise given that I wasn't expecting it until August...

Anyhow, it's good to be back on the forum and very much looking forward to the new car!
Welcome back, going DSG was the best thing I ever did, on my 4th DSG Cupra now, you will love it.

Reactions: PB18

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Welcome back,

I agree with @Seastormer ,DSG is pretty much the best thing that happened to me for a car haha

Hope everything goes to plan for you!

Reactions: PB18
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.