Forum meet in Doncaster 28th April 2019

Aidanr97

Nov 25, 2018
Doncaster/Leeds
Hi everyone,

Just gauging interest for a forum meet, basically I work weekends in a pub and we have a pretty big car park, I'm thinking about hosting a forum meet (coffee and cars type) where we can park up, have a chat, a coffee, and even a bacon or sausage sarney. It'd be probably around 10am on a Sunday morning.

Some lovely roads in the surrounding area too :)

Let me know and if there is enough interest I'll get a date sorted out etc

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Nearest I can think is the premier Inn in the town centre about a 5 mins drive away on a Sunday morning, No hotel in the pub mate
No worries that's not far, normally pubs lead to drinks haha I'll be a good boy!

Reactions: Aidanr97

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Pretty good response so far :)

I'll speak to the manager next Sunday and get a date arranged
As I am well aware hosting a meet is about a location that can hold people lol that's my difficulty round near me (that doesn't cost us anything) you have that already so people like me can just latch on and enjoy lol

Reactions: Aidanr97

Aidanr97

Nov 25, 2018
Doncaster/Leeds
As I am well aware hosting a meet is about a location that can hold people lol that's my difficulty round near me (that doesn't cost us anything) you have that already so people like me can just latch on and enjoy lol

Yeah exactly mate it can be hard finding a nice location, guess that's the bonus of working there :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.