"FR" Badge under side repeaters

Bobby1970

Has anyone fitted a FR badge to the side of theirs?

I was thinking one would look good under the side repeater indicators???

Bobby1970

The thing is. From side on, the FR doesn't look much different to a "lesser" ibiza if in the same colour. Its a different kettle of fish from front and back and the badges just confirm it. But the side view has very little to distinguish the FR from any other ibiza. IMHO.

TDI ste

Jul 7, 2009
Sunny Manchester
I know what youre saying but people in the know will just know youve bought a couple of badges off ebay and stuck them on. Id say if youre going to do it then put them on the pillars.

Bobby1970

I know what youre saying but people in the know will just know youve bought a couple of badges off ebay and stuck them on. Id say if youre going to do it then put them on the pillars.

Good idea. I had not considered the pillars would be a good place for them too. Anyway i have ordered a couple to put somewhere. lol

phil750

Jul 24, 2012
Good idea. I had not considered the pillars would be a good place for them too. Anyway i have ordered a couple to put somewhere. lol

post some pics when you put them on, im tempted by doing the same thing!

where did you get the badges from?

Bobby1970

post some pics when you put them on, im tempted by doing the same thing!

where did you get the badges from?

eBay

Will put some pics up when I have done them. Deffo going for under the side repeaters though.

Xanthianx

Apr 5, 2013
Worcester, UK

What pillars? Would have to stick it on the black bit on the rear side windows, tbh i think it would look better below the repeaters

edit :

quick photoshop mockup of 2 locations :

shZBgFB.jpg

Looking at it now, i think i prefer it on the window :p

Last edited:

Bobby1970

What pillars? Would have to stick it on the black bit on the rear side windows, tbh i think it would look better below the repeaters

I was thinking the same RE the pillars but didn't want to say in case i was missing something. :whistle:

The badges i have ordered are exactly like the ones on the front and rear. i.e. 3D. Not just flat stickers. I think these would look wrong on the window tbh.

TDI ste

Jul 7, 2009
Sunny Manchester

edit :

quick photoshop mockup of 2 locations :

shZBgFB.jpg

Looking at it now, i think i prefer it on the window :p

I have a 5 door with a pillar in the middle, I was assuming there was a pillar between window and door on the 3 door

phil750

Jul 24, 2012
got my 2 fr signs from ebay delivered yesterday.

They look pretty identical to the front and back badges. (but obvs are plastic not metal)

Still unsure of where to put them, i am tempted to stick them under the side lights like on the pic above.
Want somebody to do it first so i can decide.

Bobby1970

Mine have arrived too but it might be the weekend before i get chance to put them on. Under the side lights looks best in my opinion.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise