Front Bumper Skirt

Dec 18, 2010
Lincolnshire
Why would you want that? Its for a pre facelift you can tell cos of the rub strips, thought you had a facelift bumper?
I have a FL bumper but it's not yet on the car, and it's not a genuine because I couldn't afford it so it's a replica. If I could buy the skirt for less than £100 I might do that instead purely for being different.

theyre really not very common so i'd say you'll struggle to find one other than paying the full price! have you tried Dave @Sere?
I know that's what I was thinking. Saw one on a random german website a few months ago for about £170. Haven't tried Dave but he says he can't ship bumpers?

we had one at work with that splitter it looked gash up close to be honest and for that price get yourself a cupra bumper
Oh right, yeah I only want it to look a bit different to everyone else, wonder if a LCR splitter would fit it too to make it look a bit better? Yeah I know, I already have a replica facelift front bumper that I need to get fitted so won't bother with the Cupra one now as they cost about 1 million quid. :p

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.