Fuse location

gareth86

Oct 9, 2010
Kent
Hi guys, not picked mine up yet but just wondering where abouts the location of the fuse box is on the new Leon? I'd imagine under the right side of the wheel like in Ibiza? Like under the air vent?

I have a brodit clip (phone holders) for my current Ibiza and it's so handy so I thought about getting these two together for the Leon:

http://www.brodit.com/product.html?id=513397&pn=prod&brand=HTC&model=One XL
http://www.brodit.com/product.html?id=604891&pn=prod&brand=Seat&model=Leon&year=2013

So if the fuse is on the right hand side that would be so handy and I'll put my order in :p

Thanks

gareth86

Oct 9, 2010
Kent
No one knows? :( lol. Just need to know if it's on the right hand side.

Where's the diagnostics port? They're usually in the same place, right?

gareth86

Oct 9, 2010
Kent
Ahh excellent cheers mate!! Think I'll save that :)

Had a lil laugh at the bit that says "Rat und Tat" too lol. Apparently it's "Help and Advice"

dw911

Mar 30, 2013
The diagnostics port is to the right of the steering wheel just under the dashboard
The fuse box is behind the left side of the glove box, you need to open the glove box then pull it down towards the floor, it will hinge open beyond its stop and reveal the fuse box

gareth86

Oct 9, 2010
Kent
The diagnostics port is to the right of the steering wheel just under the dashboard
The fuse box is behind the left side of the glove box, you need to open the glove box then pull it down towards the floor, it will hinge open beyond its stop and reveal the fuse box

Ohhh so it is on the left :confused: Damn... think I'll just wait till Tuesday when I get it, see if I can get it under there somehow.

Cheers guys

dw911

Mar 30, 2013
Ohhh so it is on the left :confused: Damn... think I'll just wait till Tuesday when I get it, see if I can get it under there somehow.

Cheers guys

If you need power on the drivers side, get a bare obd2 plug and take the power from the diagnostic port, it will be a permanent feed though,I can give you the pin numbers if needed for +&-
Plus its easy to put back to normal, just remove the obd2 plug

gareth86

Oct 9, 2010
Kent
If you need power on the drivers side, get a bare obd2 plug and take the power from the diagnostic port, it will be a permanent feed though,I can give you the pin numbers if needed for +&-
Plus its easy to put back to normal, just remove the obd2 plug

That sounds a great idea, I'll pick up the car first and order the holder then see where I am then then

Thanks! :)