Futility [Noun] To wash a car as the neighbour cuts his grass

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Strangely in the 3 years I've been doing my own washing / polish / waxing its the first time he's cut his lawn. But :censored:. Ok, so the grass cuttings whilst the car was wet was annoying. Now imagine it stuck in the applied wax, trim gel and wheel gel.

I just stood and :cry:. How am I supposed to buff it off without scratching the car when theres 100s of leaves, petals, blades of grass in it? Took me hours to gently buff the wax off. But he was still going, so now it just looks like one of those films where they drive the car in one side of the barn and crash outside the other... I'm just missing a chicken on the bonnet!!!

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Never mind... the :censored: who lives the other side of me decided to burn a load of cardboard boxes and a duvet cover last night.

Before:
qISQ4aY.jpg

After:
CRBeXT6.jpg

Last edited:

lewischadwick7

Jul 4, 2016
Barnsley
sounds like you've had a mare Jon :doh: i'd just start again pre wash and 2bm wash and dry just remove as many particles as possible before making contact with the paint imo

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Grrr... blasted it with the pressure wash. Got some of it, but most stayed on. So had to wash it all over again. Idiots have still left the fire burning so I'll look forward to it again in the morning. :(

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.