Future Cupra Formentor driver.

Agnes.Surrey

Nov 6, 2020
Surrey
Hello everyone!

I ordered Formentor couple of days ago, after learning about it by accident on Pistonheads forum. I spent a week reading and watching reviews, comparing a spec, and decided that car should fulfil my requirements of: motorways, b-roads, Alps driving. I expect to be able to go to places, where my previous car didn't go (even with raised suspension), but it still should be fun to drive on bendy roads and alpine passes.

Formentor will replace Audi A8 D4. I already parted with it in September and now driving Abarth 124 Spider as daily, which usually is designated as second/weekend car. Downgrading from A8 might be a bit of shock, but I should forget its luxuries by the time I get Formentor. I was a bit fed up with A8 size and parking issues in certain places, not to mention narrow roads. Formentor is much smaller, so it should be easier to live with.

I'm looking forward to have "normal" car again, with enough space for passenger, shopping and camping. Abarth is great fun to drive, but not very comfortable or spacious.

In past I went through other German brands: VW, Audi, Mercedes and I'm quite familiar with VAG setup.

Reactions: Syphon
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise