Galfer 1055s LCR' fast road' pads Arrived.

quattroman

Sep 26, 2003
Devon
Visit site
Just to save contacting everybody by PM the 1055 fast road pads have arrived for the LCR. Anybody who put there name down will be first to be contacted and then its a free for all.

quattroman

Sep 26, 2003
Devon
Visit site
Scotty_b said:
Any news on the disks?
As far as the Standard LCR 323mm discs are concerned ,I have been in continuous contact with Leda and have told them of the requirements on this site regarding these.
Leda have been speaking to Galfer in Spain regarding the delivery of these and the outcome hasn't been too promising -The initial tooling has been done but due to Galfer's manufacturing and production backlogs it doesnt look like thay will get enough produced before the new year to warrent sending them over.-I dont know where this leaves us as obviously we would be the biggest market for them in the UK
and at their prices I am sure we could help every one on here who needs standard discs.
Just for an example the Galfer standard discs for Leon Cupra 312mm are £67.37 per pair -the dealer charges about £80-100 each for Brembo LCR discs.
Will keep you updated regarding any future developements.

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
Cheers fella, i was thinking more of the evolution kits (two part kit) as i will need new disks in about the next 5k and want something along these lines

Hairy

Oct 17, 2004
Wiltshire
They're Here!!!

Hi Rob,

Just took delivery of my new 1055 pads, complete with VAG wear sensor :thumbup:. Things got a bit desperate so I had to fit some EBC red stuff ceramic pads a couple of weeks ago, but the 1055's will go on in the new year along with new disc's.

Cheers bud :D .

quattroman

Sep 26, 2003
Devon
Visit site
Hairy said:
Hi Rob,

Just took delivery of my new 1055 pads, complete with VAG wear sensor :thumbup:. Things got a bit desperate so I had to fit some EBC red stuff ceramic pads a couple of weeks ago, but the 1055's will go on in the new year along with new disc's.

Cheers bud :D .
glad they arrived ok

jetsetjimbo

a.k.a James
Jun 12, 2005
J2 M5
Out of interest how much were they for a set in the end. Would be interested if everyone that's ordered doesn't come forward for them...

quattroman

Sep 26, 2003
Devon
Visit site
Galfer brake pads group buy

Hi there ,
got a few sets left of standard 1045s and fast road 1055s front and rears available

Front 1045s are £40.89 inc P&P
Front 1055s are £60.93 inc P&P

hope that helps
as £140 from the dealer.
I am using 1045s at present, but if I ve got any left over in a couple of weeks I may change them to try out the 1055s as a lot of people have bought them in the past couple of days and waiting for the feed back..

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
HI Mate,

Mine arrived ok, thanks for sorting this out, much appreciated.
If you do have any Discs left over, let me know.

Phil

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members