GREENHITHE industrial park meet up

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
GREENHITHE BUSINESS PARK
CROSSWAYS OPPOSITE THE BURGER KING
28/3/14
FROM 7.00PM

hey everyone I thought I would start these back up again as they have been a big success every month ive done them. the location is perfect we neve get any trouble its peaceful and you get a nice backdrop of the datford crossing to take nice pictures... it would be nice to see old faces from that chatham meets that I really miss and new faces.... BELOW.. are some photos of what the car park looks like

THIS is how my car used to look.

HOPE people would be interested

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
POSTCODE IS
Unit 18 Charles Park, Quadrant Court, Greenhithe, Kent, DA9 9AY

when u drive into Charles park it will tell u to turn right..IGNORE IT...drive straight on and u will see us all in the cark park on the left

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
hey pluke no I doubt it no one wants to come out cause its too cold,, I do little random meets up a bluewater now and again. ive made this an event on facebook ive got 10 confirmed atm

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
as i cannot get on facebook for a few months the best thing you can do is make your way to the burger king along crossways in greenhithe then ring me and ill direct you from there my number is 07760683174

Last edited:

TomB92

Taking delivery of my Cupra TDI today. I could be up for it. :)

Will be booking it into the body shop as one of the very first jobs as it has a dent in drivers rear quarter. :(

How many people go to these roughly?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members