H&R Wheel Spacers

cuprakel

Feb 10, 2006
Lanarkshire
Hi,

Do 15mm spacers fit the ibiza cupra (55 plate) running standard wheels or do i need to go for 20mm? I read some stuff about spigot length problems on the 15mm which to be honest just confused me :confused:

Can you give me a price including delivery & vat ( & forum discount :whistle:) for 15mm or 20's if 15's aint good,

Cheers

kez

Jan 29, 2007
Dewsbury, West Yorkshire
hi damian,

do you know which mcgard bolts i need?

i bought the listed ones for the leon, but they were too small (same size as the OE ones and the VW ones i have)

currently just using the longer bolts you supplied, but that means they're not secure :(

Cooper_81

Jun 17, 2007
Glasgow
Looking for spacers and bolts for MK1 Leon Cupra (04 plate). Reading thro the posts i guess 15mm is the best setup for the rear. Could you guys price there for me please.

Thanks Davie

pdh 14a

Mr Fussy
Jan 21, 2008
Swansea
Are you running standard wheels?

If so we have them in stock at £2.50 a bolt plus postage.

Thanks,

Damian @ DPM
They are Seat wheels,the upgrade 17's though,i'll whip a bolt out soon and measure 1,can't do it this week though as i've broken ribs and in too much pain! i'll get back to you :)

ell0070

Feb 28, 2006
Jersey, Channel Islands
Hi Damian

I'm interested in a set of these spacers, 10ml ones so 20ml for the axle. When you say wheel bolts are supplied, is that the ones to fix the spacer to the wheel hub, cause I thought the original bolts could be used with this type of setup, to bolt into the spacer:confused:

And could I have a price delivered to Jersey please.

Cheers
Mark

Christ Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members